Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

games needing UMD - Help Me Plzzzzzz

asemaw

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
help naman oh ung PSP ko hndi ko mlaro yng games kailangan ko pang lgyan ng UMD pra mlaro ano g2win ko pra mlaro yung games ko ng hndi gumagamit ng UMD:pray:

Re: Help Me Plzzzzzz

punta ka sa recovery menu.

patayin mo muna ang psp, then pag patay na i hold mo ang R button at isindi mo ang psp, may makikita kang mga menus dyan, punta ka sa configuration at hanapin mo yung use no-umd at i set mo sya as Sony p988 ata yun.

wla nmang lmalbas na menus eh

firmware 3.71 m33-4

custom naman ang FW mo ehh..ok n yan..,pro bat ndi mo maLaro ang mga games mo..?!? ano bang kLaseng error ang LumaLabas pki expLain bka m2Lungan kita..

Back
Top Bottom