Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Globe Fiber AP Isolation Problem

jamg26

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
May way po ba ma disable yung AP Isolation ng globe fiber ? para mkapag communicate yung devices na nka connect sa modem.

Software Version RP2615
Hardware Version 2.134.285F1A
Device Model AN5506_04F1A
Device Description GPON

Bumping this po kasi I have the same problem. Parehas din model ng routers and Globe Fiber network din. I've seen tutorials sa Youtube pero sa PLDT, though FiberHome din yung model ng router nila kaso I can't follow the steps sa tutorial.

Up same here. Gusto ko sana gawing wifi extension yung putol kong globe fiber modem na model AN5506_04F1A my pwede po ba maka tulong dyan?
Post automatically merged:

Up

Back
Top Bottom