Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[GUIDE] How to Buy Apps at Google Play Store Using Globe GCASH AMEX

Please help me. I'm having trouble adding Payment method via AMEX. I already have my Gcash loaded. I'm currently using the 7-day trial ng AMEX.
Nilagay ko yung info like CARD NUMBER, EXPIRATION, CVC at ADDRESS exactly tulad ng instruction ni GLOBE pero ayaw ma-save ng new wallet ko. Ano po kaya ang problema? Saka real name ko po ba dapat ang nakalagay sa name? thanks in advance sana matulungan po ninyo ako.

idol aq kc d nag babayad pero nkakapag download aq ng libre na paid apps using freestore.apk

Hi need help on registration to google.wallet credit cards cant be use raw ayun naman yung details na nakalagay sa gcash amex ko. please see screenshot

anu po need gawin?

View attachment 325064

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom