Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help po pc lag/slow on redalert2?

nholie5

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
intel core 2 duo e7400.
2gb ram.
geforce 8500 gt 1gb?

please help po anu po kaya problem?

naka windows 10 ka no? may gagalawin ka lang nyan sa settings.search mo nalang sa google

Red Alert 2, not 3 and this lags with really THAT machine anyway ? I do hope it will really make them wonder anyway. I do not clearly get how this is really winning. I recommend you to check the system from some other angles and reinstall the game.

mababa specs ng pc mo pops .. mag upgrade kana for more high graphics games :thumbsup:

Madali lang yan kung lag padin ngayung 2020 kasi 2018 pa post ni TS naku po. LMAO

dagdag ka video card kasi graphics nagagamit mo sa red alert kahit ganyan 2gb memory mo kaya yan pentium nga na 256 mb kaya yun yan pa kaya na 2gb.
mga 2gb din dagdag mo o basta max vcard ng unit mo na allocated tapos kung may budget kadagdag kadin ng ram e max muna kung kaya mo yung allocated niya. THANK me later pag ayus na.

thermal paste yan, ganyan ung sira nung akin nagpalit ako RAM ngpalit ako PSU hnd naayos pero nung nilagyan ko thermal paste ok na hnd na ngsa shutdown try mo lng bka umayos.

Ah, TS? Update? Hehe. This thread is two years old na. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom