Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to clean this type of shoe?

pag rubber shoes kasi hinde ako nag lilinis inaayahan konalang hangang masira mula pag kabili hinde na nililinis..
pero yung fren ko lagi nya nililinis ang shoes nya ganyan din orig binababad nya sa sabon para matangal ang dumi pag ginamitan mu ng brush..
tapos babad lang sa araw..

ps.. sa dumi ng sapatos mu cool na cool yan sa akin mas madumi mas gusto ko..

I have that type of fabric in one of my shoes pero black - I used Baking Soda + Vinegar kaso namuti siya. Kung ganyang kulay, go for Baking Soda + Warm Water then i-blower mo na lang. Yung Baking Soda + Vinegar okay 'yon duon sa sole/rubber part ng shoes h'wag sa may fabric yung vinegar. I-try mo muna TS na mag-dry brush lang (no water, no baking soda) if 'di ka satisfied then go for Baking Soda.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom