Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

how to put GBA emulator

kuma-kun

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Space Stone
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
help i have a gba emulator but i dont know were could i put it in the system of my psp can someone help me thanks

depends on the emulator and the psp type, mostly you will put the emulator folder on the PSP/GAME/ Folder. if doesnt works, try to put it on PSP/GAME150/

depends on the emulator and the psp type, mostly you will put the emulator folder on the PSP/GAME/ Folder. if doesnt works, try to put it on PSP/GAME150/
thanks bro my psp is fat is that ok?

thanks bro

possible ba un? maglalagay ka ng gba emulator sa psp?..can you pls send me one?

there is a gba thread here in forums posting some gba roms and links

bakit po corrupt file ung nakalagay?...pano po ung procedure pra ilgay ung game tska ung psp emulator??..

help need ko gba emulator for psp . . corrupt nakalagay. . noh gagawin ko ?.. . di ko pa kasi alam gagawin. . v2.00 ung gamit ko. . kung may iupgrade papano?:help:

help need ko gba emulator for psp . . corrupt nakalagay. . noh gagawin ko ?.. . di ko pa kasi alam gagawin. . v2.00 ung gamit ko. . kung may iupgrade papano?:help:

yan bro...try mo...:thumbsup:

Attachments

• GBA_emulator_for_PSP_0[1].01.rar
    439.5 KB · Views: 62
what firmware are you using? if its 3.71 m33 then you might not have installed the 1.50 add on. earlier versions of gba emulator were written for 1.50 kernel. or better yet, search for gPSP kai which have been updated to run on 3.xx kernel.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vheriel04
help need ko gba emulator for psp . . corrupt nakalagay. . noh gagawin ko ?.. . di ko pa kasi alam gagawin. . v2.00 ung gamit ko. . kung may iupgrade papano?

yan bro...try mo...
Attached Files GBA_emulator
corrupt parin xa. .wla ba pwdi sa v2.00?:help:

wah help bakit ganun ayaw mg play ng gba emulator ko sv the game could not started. (800201)

Back
Top Bottom