Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Kaspersky Rescue Disk v.10

Honus Wagner

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 is designed to scan, disinfect and restore infected operating systems. It should be used when it is impossible to boot the operating system.

This is The Link from my KIS 2013,Updated with latest database.

http://rescuedisk.kaspersky-labs.com/rescuedisk/kav_rescue_10.iso

This file has slight variation from the Website of Kaspersky Lab which is said to be "Distributive".
which indicates that the file is 322 MB,which when downloaded via Internet Download Manager "IDM"
indicates the file to be 292.53 MB.

View attachment 180375

This is the Screenshot of Kaspersky Rescue Disk (KRD) download file in IDM from KIS 2013.
View attachment 180376

This is the Screenshot of Kaspersky Rescue Disk from Web,click Distributive button (Green).
View attachment 183326

This is the Screenshot of Kaspersky Rescue Disk (KRD) download file in IDM from Web.
View attachment 183317

Attachments

• KIS version.JPG
    KIS version.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 19
  • IDM.JPG
    IDM.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 7
  • KRD Web IDM.jpg
    KRD Web IDM.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
  • KRD Web.JPG
    KRD Web.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 6
  • KRD Web.JPG
    KRD Web.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Kung gusto mong i-update ang Database ng Rescue Disk mo...
na hindi nag dodownload ng bagong version,ng Kaspersky Rescue Disk,
pwede kang gumamit ng Kaspersky Rescue Disk Updater...
ang gagawin niyan,ay i-uupdate niya ay Database lang,hindi mo na kailangang i-download ang bagong version...
ng KRD,i-uupdate mo lang ang Database...kahit old version ng KRD pwede na.

Ito yung,Orig Link: ng Blog...

Magtulungan tayo,dahil ang mga alam natin...na tayo lang ang nakaka alam,
ay walang kwenta kung iisa lang ang nakaka alam at hindi papa kinabangan ng nakakarami.

Salamat!

Back
Top Bottom