Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mobile Partner installation

havenofear

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I had the old version (ver 16) installed in my PC. After downloading the latest version (ver 23...), I had it installed in my PC running windows 7. Initially, the dialogue box showed that I had a previous version installed and asked it could be uninstalled. Everything went smoothly and it started with the new interface. Oh yeah, my smartbro E173 u-3 has been unlocked and running two post-paid (999) SIMS (GLOBE AND SMART). To cut the story short, each time the mobile partner is initialized, the setup process starts. The same dialogue box asking me to uninstall the previous program before installation could start.

Question is HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS SETUP question?

Would appreciate it for suggestions to get rid of this irritating box.

Last edited:
Ganito kasi yan T.S., every stick meron bundled na installer ng dashboard at autorun po yon... everytime na isalpak mo 'yang modem na yan, mag-automatic initiate ng install at i-detect nya yun bago mong install which is di nya maaring sapawan kasi mas bagong version. solution ko dyan i-off ang autoplay ng windows mo na makikita Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\AutoPlay\Software and Game tapos piliin mo un Take no Action. See attached image.

View attachment 202212

Attachments

• off autoplay.jpg
    off autoplay.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom