Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need Help for computer EXPERTS...

lolsersux2000

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
:help: Patulong po sa mga experts sa computer :pray:...

Pag nag-iinstall ako ng mga program na may gamit na .NET Framework ay nag eerror siya dahil needed niya raw ang App/driver nato.

Example of programs: Visual Studio Community 2017 : Shadowsocks :​

Sa programs may nakalagay na Need to update or install .NET Framework kaya nagpaulit-ulit na akong omi install ng .Net Framework sa official site ng Microsoft pero ayaw parin
always nag kacrash o nag eerror ang .NET framework sa Event Viewer ko, ito ang details.

Application 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe' (pid 3608) cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID..

:praise:Please help me fix my problem:praise:

Sorry for my NEWBIE question mga ka Symbians ;)

(needed ko kasi ang Visual Studio para makapag JIT debugging ako sa MOD dota (Lolz):p (cheap player spotted):lmao:

Thanks in advance sa mga magsasagot...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom