Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

pwede ba iinstall sa desktop ang mac OS?

jeffgelajer

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
pwede ba iinstall sa desktop ang mac OS? at kung possible anung specs ang need?

Search about hackintosh, specs will depend upon the version of macOS you want to install. Though meron na ring mga hackintosh for AMD chipset I would suggest to pick intel processors particularly the i-series, you won't need anything to bypass the chipset lock, isa pa, they are actually optimize to run on intel architecture talaga. It would be better to build a hackintosh as desktop, since they usually lack driver support, at kahit na pwede ka rin mag install at gumamit sa mga laptops usually hindi nila support ang wifi and bluetooth card, so hassle na mag reresolve ka sa pag gamit ng wireless usb dongle ganung may default hardware ka naman para dun. On desktop, its fine, since they usually don't have wireless NICs in default and installing some either via usb or PCIe just look for driver support in Mac muna before purchasing a peripherals. Just search on google madaming community na pwedeng mag support sayo. But if you ask me a suggestion i would say tonymac86.com as i tried it several times before nun nag built ako ng hackintosh machine.

Search about hackintosh, specs will depend upon the version of macOS you want to install. Though meron na ring mga hackintosh for AMD chipset I would suggest to pick intel processors particularly the i-series, you won't need anything to bypass the chipset lock, isa pa, they are actually optimize to run on intel architecture talaga. It would be better to build a hackintosh as desktop, since they usually lack driver support, at kahit na pwede ka rin mag install at gumamit sa mga laptops usually hindi nila support ang wifi and bluetooth card, so hassle na mag reresolve ka sa pag gamit ng wireless usb dongle ganung may default hardware ka naman para dun. On desktop, its fine, since they usually don't have wireless NICs in default and installing some either via usb or PCIe just look for driver support in Mac muna before purchasing a peripherals. Just search on google madaming community na pwedeng mag support sayo. But if you ask me a suggestion i would say tonymac86.com as i tried it several times before nun nag built ako ng hackintosh machine.

thanks bro...

- - - Updated - - -

dito yung thread: Hackintosh Basic Guide. medyo mahaba na nga lang...

salamat bro

Back
Top Bottom