Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SUN Sun TU200 promo complaints

bingowingo

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
This is with regards to their promo of TU200 which is very deceiving on the part of Sun telecommunications.

I have been registering for this promotion way way before pa, since 2014, and have been a loyal subscriber of sun since they offer good promos for their TU200. In 2014 this promotion had 3 hours of Sun calls, and 2 hours of Smart, Talk and Text calls, which was changed to 5 hours Sun, Smart and talk and text calls.
Unfortunately in their system, they claimed that because they consolidated said promo, the Sun calls that I accumulated throughout the years were set to expire and no way of extending it(around 4,400 minutes that time ang minutes ko). Ngayon ulit, they changed their promotion adding PLDT to their network. I had 6,400 minutes of Sun, Smart and Talk and Text which I was surprised now why it expired, to the fact that they enhanced their promotion to "Smart, Talk and Text, Sun and PLDT". According to them, because inadd nila ang PLDT, hiwalay na naman ang validity ito, at hindi nila sinama sa old promotion ng TU200(na Smart,Talk n Text and Sun calls)
I filed a complaint with them sa email nila, and through NTC as well. Bulok sistema tlaga ng sun, since they dont want you to talk to their supervisors, claiming that always engaged supervisors nila..

Sa globe when you register with GOSAKTO, you can extend validity of calls and text with whatever promo that you can prolong it, but with Sun, same number of calls to the same network, pero sasabihin nila hindi pwede iadd on to the old promotion nila which is total BS.

Hopefully maresolve ito ulit ng NTC as naresolve noong 2014 same complains ko...yun 6,400 minutes is equivalent to almost 21 months of loading with them just to prolong the expiration(TU 200=300 minutes x 21=6,300 minutes).

This is with regards to their promo of TU200 which is very deceiving on the part of Sun telecommunications.

I have been registering for this promotion way way before pa, since 2014, and have been a loyal subscriber of sun since they offer good promos for their TU200. In 2014 this promotion had 3 hours of Sun calls, and 2 hours of Smart, Talk and Text calls, which was changed to 5 hours Sun, Smart and talk and text calls.
Unfortunately in their system, they claimed that because they consolidated said promo, the Sun calls that I accumulated throughout the years were set to expire and no way of extending it(around 4,400 minutes that time ang minutes ko). Ngayon ulit, they changed their promotion adding PLDT to their network. I had 6,400 minutes of Sun, Smart and Talk and Text which I was surprised now why it expired, to the fact that they enhanced their promotion to "Smart, Talk and Text, Sun and PLDT". According to them, because inadd nila ang PLDT, hiwalay na naman ang validity ito, at hindi nila sinama sa old promotion ng TU200(na Smart,Talk n Text and Sun calls)
I filed a complaint with them sa email nila, and through NTC as well. Bulok sistema tlaga ng sun, since they dont want you to talk to their supervisors, claiming that always engaged supervisors nila..

Sa globe when you register with GOSAKTO, you can extend validity of calls and text with whatever promo that you can prolong it, but with Sun, same number of calls to the same network, pero sasabihin nila hindi pwede iadd on to the old promotion nila which is total BS.

Hopefully maresolve ito ulit ng NTC as naresolve noong 2014 same complains ko...yun 6,400 minutes is equivalent to almost 21 months of loading with them just to prolong the expiration(TU 200=300 minutes x 21=6,300 minutes).

well ako 21 thousand minutes nawala sa akin when my sim just went unfunctional and they cannot explain it. previously 10 thousand minutes nawala sa akin when they add that PLDT crap... b*llsh*t you know?!!! nway, i have been through other networks like globe... and they are all the same....

kumusta na ang complain na to? naresolve ba?

if naka TU200 ako tas iextend ko using TU150 mawawala ba PLDT calls ko?

para saken lahat ng telco dito sa pinas pare pareho lang na ganyan.... ako nga tagal ko na sa sun na naka line biglang meron naka gamit ng account ko nagkapag labas ng unit na bago... nung tinanong ko wala naman clang maisagot na maayos at nung bangdang huli ako pa ang nasira pangalan sa kanila.... globe same din bulok sa service timawang manignil.....

Back
Top Bottom