Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SUN suncellular postpaid final notice

VaNLoRdT

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:guys please help kung hindi makapagbayad sa sunpostpaid with samsung phone magkakaproblema ba?
maynagtxt kasi na c atty so and so daw..etc..

thanks sa mga inputs nyo...:pray:

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:guys please help kung hindi makapagbayad sa sunpostpaid with samsung phone magkakaproblema ba?
maynagtxt kasi na c atty so and so daw..etc..

thanks sa mga inputs nyo...:pray:

bayaran mo para hindi magkakaproblema.

I'm not encouraging you to ignore your obligations but usually unsettled accounts will be endorsed to a Collecting Agency, this agency will do everything to the point of harassing you just to collect unpaid amounts kasi may commission sila pag nakabayad ka. keep in mind sa records nila blacklisted na ang address mo if you settled on not paying talaga. Did I mention na magpapadala pa yung agency ng tauhan nila sa inyo anong muka nlng ang ihaharap mo dun lol again I'm not encouraging you not to pay kung gipit talaga settle for agreement like paying on later date etc.

Back
Top Bottom