Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[URGENT][HELP] Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRkRonAn012

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Pls. Help po nag DL ako ng larong to galing lang siya sa isang thread dito sa symb then wala siyang activator key...
Pls. Help me kung pano papaganahin to sumakit na po ulo ko sa kakahanap dito at sa google pero wala pa din akong makitang way para ma crack or makakuha ng serial key... Pls. I badly want to play the game po eh... TIA!!

punta ka youtube search mo "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood crack" nagbibigay yan cla ng link sa description.

check mo yung sa installer mismo baka meron dun folder ng crack nya..

check mo yung sa installer mismo baka meron dun folder ng crack nya..

Thanks po i copy paste po pala sa installed folder yung sa skidrow na folder thanks po close thread ko na po ito...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom