Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Can you list Cheap hotels in Baguio?

misterluvaluva

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
My family and I are thinking of going to Baguio after Valentine's Day. Anyone have a list of cheap (less than P1000 per day) hotels in Baguio?

Thanks in advance

My family and I are thinking of going to Baguio after Valentine's Day. Anyone have a list of cheap (less than P1000 per day) hotels in Baguio?

Thanks in advance

Got our accomodation sa Baguio P1200+ good for 7 pax tapat lang ng Burnham Park. Got it thru online booking sa TRAVELOKA.COM. Actual price of the room is 2500+ pero may promo vouchers sila kaya ayun, nakuha lang namin ng 1.2+k not bad :)

try nyo po kontakin si ms. nadine cacho sa fb.. transient house po un.

Back
Top Bottom