Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster [Official Thread]

dextros000

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
WELCOME TO ALL PASTAFARIANS
COME ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TOUCHED BY HIS NOODLINESS

This thread shall be continously updated.

P.S: First time ko po gumawa ng thread at naka mobile lng ako kaya sorry po kung mejo malabo ung dating. Kung may questions po kayu kung ano tong thread na to mag ask lang po kayo at sasagutin ko po lahat ng tanong niyo sa abot ng makakaya ko :thumbsup:

haha. pano ba siya may certificate of membership dapat from the head honcho? :lol:

Another stupid religion of nuts or not even one. Nothing to talk serious here.

Another stupid religion of nuts or not even one. Nothing to talk serious here.

disagree. so far it has proven to be an effective foil for revisionist nuts. especially for those of the intelligent design persuasion.

Last edited:
disagree. so far it has proven to be an effective foil for revisionist nuts. especially for those of the intelligent design persuasion.

Sure you do. But from the name itself it doesnt make sense to me. I mean if I have to follow somekind of belief it has to surpass my doubts. So I did what is now . I dont use verses most often unless needed so because for me its a living word not to be lambasted. I can hit some right words or thought though, you know it.

TS si Flying Spaghetti Monster po ba ay kasing demonyo ni yahweh? @ tsaka kaya nya bang mag create ng light kahit di nya pa na cre-create yung source? @ tsaka nag uutos ba sya sa propeta nya na pumatay ng enosente(sanggol), pumatay ng mga babaeng di na virgin at patayin ang kanilang mga asawa, at itira lang ay yung mga babaing virgin at pagkatapos ay paghati hatian nila at gawing mga slave katulad ng ginawa ni yahweh sa buong chapter 3 ng numbers?

Last edited:
Sure you do. But from the name itself it doesnt make sense to me. I mean if I have to follow somekind of belief it has to surpass my doubts. So I did what is now . I dont use verses most often unless needed so because for me its a living word not to be lambasted. I can hit some right words or thought though, you know it.

key words: parody religion

key achievement: prevented creationism and intelligent design proponents from compelling schools to teach their crap systems that are sold as science.

why successful: pays to have fun while dismantling the threat of modern superstitions

key words: parody religion

key achievement: prevented creationism and intelligent design proponents from compelling schools to teach their crap systems that are sold as science.

why successful: pays to have fun while dismantling the threat of modern superstitions

You got it. But sadly modern science doesnt give much weight on intelligent design such as in local schools higher or lower level. I cant say intelligent design is untrue. what we are is really super intelligent design, intelligent enough to start from a mere earth,water, air and fire........................................and then brain?

Last edited:
You got it. But sadly modern science doesnt give much weight on intelligent design such as in local schools higher or lower level. I cant say intelligent design is untrue. what we are is really super intelligent design, intelligent enough to start from a mere earth,water, air and fire........................................and then brain?

Well, if you are patient enough to read through the existing materials, the mechanisms by which life has risen from fairly simple beginnings to their most complex forms are not that difficult to understand. You just have to skip materials that use overly otherworldly jargons and instead go for those sources that use laymen's terms. Pag may tiyaga may nilaga. If the researchers could spend decades of their lives to come up with their findings, is it not fair at least to spend even 30 mins of your daily life to absorb the essence at least of what they are trying to tell us? We want answers to the deepest, troubling questions of our existence: it must follow that the answers must not come easily.

- - - Updated - - -

TS si Flying Spaghetti Monster po ba ay kasing demonyo ni yahweh? @ tsaka kaya nya bang mag create ng light kahit di nya pa na cre-create yung source? @ tsaka nag uutos ba sya sa propeta nya na pumatay ng enosente(sanggol), pumatay ng mga babaeng di na virgin at patayin ang kanilang mga asawa, at itira lang ay yung mga babaing virgin at pagkatapos ay paghati hatian nila at gawing mga slave katulad ng ginawa ni yahweh sa buong chapter 3 ng numbers?

:lol: mas masayahin si spaghetti kesa kay yahweh.

Lolo mo! mga atheist hindi naniniwala sa GODS pero the word Church comes from bible ginagamit nyo ? niloloko nyo ba kami?

Well, if you are patient enough to read through the existing materials, the mechanisms by which life has risen from fairly simple beginnings to their most complex forms are not that difficult to understand. You just have to skip materials that use overly otherworldly jargons and instead go for those sources that use laymen's terms. Pag may tiyaga may nilaga. If the researchers could spend decades of their lives to come up with their findings, is it not fair at least to spend even 30 mins of your daily life to absorb the essence at least of what they are trying to tell us? We want answers to the deepest, troubling questions of our existence: it must follow that the answers must not come easily.

- - - Updated - - -

I get your point 100% even a zillion and zillion of years would fit in to wait because the universe is an eternal plain. But I have evidence in what to believe that surpassed my doubts as I said. You will not believe me anyway even how much
I will tell you. Anyway nice sharing, and Im only pointing out the theistic ideas and I can live with it, same applies with what youre believing in. If in some points both separates in a certain path well good luck to that chosen path.

Last edited:
I get your point 100% even a zillion and zillion of years would fit in to wait because the universe is an eternal plain. But I have evidence in what to believe that surpassed my doubts as I said. You will not believe me anyway even how much

I will tell you. Anyway nice sharing, and Im only pointing out the theistic ideas and I can live with it, same applies with what youre believing in. If in some points both separates in a certain path well good luck to that chosen path.

Sure, no prob. Yun lang naman mahalaga: that we're happy and not getting in the way of others. Life is short after all. Lahat ng paniniwala natin personal matter yan. In the end dadalhin din natin sa hukay lahat yan. Mawala man tayo patuloy ring iinog ang mundo. Pagkatapos natin ay iba naman gagawa ng buhay nila ayun sa kanilang paniniwala. Kung san palagay ang loob mo at dun ka masaya duon ka. Di mahirap ma-gets yan. So there, good luck and cheers! :)

Last edited:
bago lang sa pandinig ko ito, could you please enlighten us kung ano pinag lalaban ng parody na to? atheist ba kayo or anti God? kasi pag kaka alam ko sa mga TRUES atheist, marunong sila rumespeto sa paniniwala ng iba and never babastusin ang paniniwala ng iba.. yung parody or gawing katatawanan image like "creation of Adam" painting, hindi ba siya pambabastos?.. kung "religion" lang din gusto niyo, gumawa kayo ng image ng sarili nyo hindi sa pambabastos ng iba

Malamang ang puno nito relihiyon na ito malakas ang amats :lmao biruin mo Spaghetti Monster hahaha Monster na nga

eh hinde God mga sira ulo talga Puno nito at nagiging member nito

ang tunay at Dakilang Dyos

1489125742_l.gif

Chrome_fsm.gif

na nagpapatutoo sa banal at buha'y na Pink Unicorn

pinkunicorn.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yan ba ang Diyos mo?

Opo kaibigan dahil si FSM lang ang TUNAY at Buhay na DYOS ng sangkataohan, wala ng iba.

Pano mo na sabi na nag papatotoo?

dahil ako ay mayroong Faith.

sa buhay na Pink Unicorn lang nman hinde sa tao eh

Tama po kaibigan, sa banal na Pink Unicorn nga po.At dahil sa banal na dugo ng Pink Unicorn tayo ay natubos sa mga kamay at panlililang ni Lord Sauron

Unicorn ka po ba oh tao?

Tao po kaibigan, dahil ang banal at buhay po na Pink Unicorn ang sinugo ng kanyang Amang tunay Dyos na nasa universe. para tayo ay matubos sa ating mga kasalang kagagawan ni Lord Sauron.

Kaibigan hindi pa po huli ang lahat para mag sisi, wag po nating pabayaan ang ating kaluluwa'y mapunta sa Mordor. Atin pong tandaan mapagmahal po si FSM sa mga kanyang nilikha.

:p
good to know people are starting to GET it...
out with the old order...!
:)

Back
Top Bottom