Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cordillera

tognai

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
TIRED OF CITY LIFE?
THEN COME AND VISIT CORDILLERA FOR A RELAXING AND DETOXIFYING GETAWAY!

The Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR) is a region in the Philippines composed of the provinces of Abra, Apayao, Benguet, Ifugao, Kalinga and Mountain Province, as well as Baguio City, the regional center. The Cordillera Administrative Region encompasses most of the areas within the Cordillera Central mountains of Luzon, the largest mountain range in the country. It is the country's only land-locked region. The region is home to numerous indigenous tribes collectively called the Igorot.

Tourist attractions in the region include the world-famous Banaue Rice Terraces in the province of Ifugao. Nations around the world boast of their own self-proclaimed "eighth wonder of the world." The Philippines considers Banaue Rice Terraces as its "Eighth Wonder of the World." The Banaue terraces, ancient sprawling man-made structures from 2,000 to 6,000 years old, are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. They are part of the Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras, widely found in the provinces of Apayao, Benguet, Ifugao, Kalinga, and Mountain Province.

Natural attractions of the region include the Sumaguing Cave in Sagada and the mummy caves of Benguet and Mt. Province. There are four National Parks: Cassamata Hill, Mount Pulag, the highest mountain in Luzon, and second highest mountain in the Philippines, following Mount Apo of Davao, with an elevation of 2,922 meters above mean sea level, Mt. Data, and Balbalasang-Balbalan, located in the province of Kalinga. Kalinga also offers world-class white water rafting along the Chico River. The summer capital of the Philippines is Baguio, within the Cordillera Administrative Region.

here are some links if you are planning to visit Cordillera

sagada
tadian
besao
bontoc
baguio
banaue
kalinga

(hope this thread will help you plan for your vacation)

:hello::hello::hello::f1::f1::f1::f1::f1::hello::hello::hello::hello:

This are some of the breathless beauties of Cordillera.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

HIT :thanks: NA LANG PO KUNG NAKATULONG KAHIT KONTI!

Attachments

• SAGADA-D80-0123 - Copy.jpg
    SAGADA-D80-0123 - Copy.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 160
  • banaue-rice-terraces-715556.jpg
    banaue-rice-terraces-715556.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 161
  • mugaw.jpg
    mugaw.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 163
  • dawn in kiltepan.jpg
    dawn in kiltepan.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
sagada gusto ko, magkano ba mga budget papunta dun?

sagada gusto ko, magkano ba mga budget papunta dun?

pag sagada po sir depende kung ilan kau.
tapos prepare para sa budget for local tour guide, lodging and transportation. sa guide po pwede na cguro mga 1k - 2k depende sa mga sites na pupuntahan ninyo at depende na rin kung ilan kau. sa lodging naman po depende rin po sa price ng tutuluyan ninyong hotel or lodging house at of course sa transportation expenses depende po yan kung saan kau manggagaling at kung may sarili po kaung sasakyan.
:salute:

you can also visit the mt. apo in kabayan benguet. para kang nasa ulap pag nasa tuk tuk ka. kasi malapit ka nga sa ulap e nyaha

morning po

morning poh

evening po! padaan lng muna.

Its really nice place..gs2 k nga yn isama s tour package k eh...kso wla p me contacts dyn...any one here can help me ?

Sympre gs2 k mdagdagan ang tours n pde k i-offer...ang mron plang kc aq, Coron, Bohol, Bora, at Davao. New plang kc eh...

CIMG9359.jpg

galing na ako diyan. maganda talaga. sobrang lamig pa.

Its really nice place..gs2 k nga yn isama s tour package k eh...kso wla p me contacts dyn...any one here can help me ?

Sympre gs2 k mdagdagan ang tours n pde k i-offer...ang mron plang kc aq, Coron, Bohol, Bora, at Davao. New plang kc eh...

pwedeng pwede po yan. pm me po bka pwede ko po kaung matulungan.

CIMG9359.jpg

galing na ako diyan. maganda talaga. sobrang lamig pa.

sana ulitin nyo po ulit pagpasyal, and you can also visit ung ibang tourist destinations dito sa cordillera.

up lng ts...thanks s pgshare ng magagadang views..

you can also visit the mt. apo in kabayan benguet. para kang nasa ulap pag nasa tuk tuk ka. kasi malapit ka nga sa ulap e nyaha

Sir ang Mt. Apo po ay nasa Davao, Bka po Mt. Pulag ang ibig nyong sabihin sa Benguet.. meron po akong December Climb dun. Join kayo :)

Back
Top Bottom