Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

{help} icant sleep and my head nad body is shaking

trazonude

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Icant sleep and my head nad body is shaking almost a week na ng d ako maka tolog ng maayus nasa 4-5 hours lang ang tulog ko..ang tenga ko ay maingay tapos nguminginig ang ulo ko..tulong naman po kung ano ang pinag dada anan ko..d po ako baliw..sana respito po salamat

Just a thought, maybe it's a an exploding head syndrome (EHS). May loud noise ka naririnig at di makatulog. You might need to see a physician. Some supplements might help you with antioxidant. It helped me also to have good sleep. Try Usana products, it has a lot of vitamins and minerals and antioxidant. Helps fix your damage cells. But it is always better to see a doctor. Trying to help sir.

Back
Top Bottom