Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help] Travel to Westnuk Beach Resort

[The.Used]

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Anyone here knows on how to travel to Westnuk Beach Resort at Nagbalayong, Morong, Bataan? If am from Manila and want to visit the place, the problem is I don't know what kind of transportaion to ride. I also want to know the travel time and if how much is the cost of transportation. Thanks!

via Public Transport sakay ka balanga, bataan Bus baba ka balanga then bus ulet sign board morong bataan pero baba ka ng bataan nuclear power plant then tricycle to Westnuk Beach Resort. 4-5hours byahe.

Thank you Sir, Do you have idea how much is the cost of transportation? And what specific Bus I need to ride?

Thank you Sir, though I still need more information about the transportation. And anyone here already visited this place?

Back
Top Bottom