Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Make your own Dog Dry shampoo

Ramonc2

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just want to share you my dry shampoo recipe for our stubborn dogs who dont ever want to take a bath, nakuha ko lang din ito sa google :lol: pero nilagyan ko ng twist, so heto ingredients:

1 cup baking soda
1 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup johnsons powder(lavander, any scent will do, i just like the smell of lavander)
1/2 cup dog anti tick & flea powder (optional)

mix lang ang ingredients at ilagay sa isang container with lid, or kung may empty bottles kayo ng pulbo ay pwede rin.

Q&A:

1. why baking soda & cornstarch --> dahil sa kanilang disinfectant, antibacterial & deodorizing properties

2. why powder(pulbo) --> for added fragrant smell, although nawala ang mabahong amoy ni doggy as in zero odor smell sa baking soda at cornstrach ay syempre gusto parin natin na amoy mabango sya.

3. why add anti tick & flea powder --> syempre pra sa ticks and flea, as you all know, prevention is better than cure, bakit natin hihintayin pang magkaron kung pwede naman maprevent.

note: once a week ko lang i-dry shampoo ang dog ko since di naman sya nagdudumi at malinis naman sya, ayaw nya lang talaga maligo. Depende na sa inyo kung gaano nyo kadalas ito gawin sa dogs nyo, pero pinakamaganda ay once a week kasi dogs have natural protective oils in their skin, if you wash them or add anything like that it will stop the effectiveness of those oils.

Back
Top Bottom