Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Summer outing in CALABARZON

alltime

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking for a resort in CALABARZON area preferably Batangas, anong resorts ba ang affordable and at the same time maganda dyn sa region na yan? A resort with both beach and pool is also preferred. You can also share your experiences (pros and cons) dun sa mga resorts na un.

Thanks!

Hi guys, I'm looking for a resort in CALABARZON area preferably Batangas, anong resorts ba ang affordable and at the same time maganda dyn sa region na yan? A resort with both beach and pool is also preferred. You can also share your experiences (pros and cons) dun sa mga resorts na un.

Thanks!

Beach- Laiya Batangas
Hot Spring- Pansol Calamba Laguna

You may search in google!!

Thanks drix2. I'll do the searching once I had a list. I just need a list to start with.

sa mabini batangas po best for diving snorling etc, lobo batangas po dmi din dun mga beach. gus2 u pm u me malapit me sa dagat batangas area me bsta sagot u na lang u lang po tranfo at mga pagkain me na bhala pagdating u dun.

Back
Top Bottom