Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Upset stomach remedy

rapidotikito

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Recently, i suffered from a very upset stomach.

I am currently abroad for work, and been staying at a hotel for a few days now.
Having the privilege of free accommodation and food, the majority of my meals for the last few days had soda in it, usually coca cola.
After three days of observing an unhealthy diet, o started to feel pain in my tummy, usually accompanied with stomach cramps, and used to go to the toilet 6 times a day.

I took kremil-s and marami rami na talaga na loperamides, but i did not feel better.
Kain na din ako ng kain ng saging pero wala pa din.
I was starting to think na baka may virus na like amoeba ako sa tyan.
I wasi really feeling dizzy and dehydrated. Nangilhihina na aq and less productive sa work.

Hanggang nag google aq for remedy, and i read about herbal teas.

I tried one that was fruit based, and it worked!
I think that was something like wild-berry tea, but it really eased the pain and frequency of my bowels!

Well, i feel good na! And i really want to share my experience! :)
Hope this helps!!

Back
Top Bottom