Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Charging slow/all chargers have to sit a particular way?

kaiserworth

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I have an HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon Edition. It's not even 6 months old. It charges extremely slowly when it will accept the charger. I try to only use the factory charger for it but even that has went into "slow charge" mode. On top of that, no matter which charger I use, the charger has to be sitting a certain way or it will not charge and I know the chargers are just fine because my boyfriend has the same phone as me and the same charger and he has tried every charger that I have without any issues. I'm pretty sure I need to replace the charging port, however I wanted to get someone's opinion as well as an estimated cost before I decide if I should just use my insurance to get a new one or just get the charger port replaced.

Back
Top Bottom