Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How Much of A Gamer Are You?

too many to mention :lol: but here's the console's i played at?

- super nintendo
- n64
- snes
- family computer
- sega genesis
- gamecube
- gameboy
- psp
- ps vita
- ps1
- ps2
- ps3
- ps4
- wii
- ds
- 3ds
- switch
- pc gaming (online/offline)
- smartphone? :rofl:

didn't try xbox series though :think:

Last edited:
I have been playing games for almost twenty years. From famicom, gameboy, sega saturn, snes hanggang lumabas na playstation and sa PC naglalaro pa din ako. Habang ginagawa ko ang post na ito pinagsasabay ko na din sa laro.

Currently playing Black Desert Online EU Server. Balita ko magkakaroon na ng SEA server by the end of this year. So if you guys haven't played this game then abangan nyo na SEA Server.

Di naman sa hard core gamer. Until now di ko pa tapos gtav at far cry 4.

I play videogames since I was only 4 years old. I like playing games talaga and kinalakihan ko na sya. Dahil dun mas okay english ko kaysa sa mga kasabayan ko dahil natutunan ko sa laro. Nag hyhype ako pag me nakakilala ako na bagong kaibigan na mahilig sa laro pero sa totoo lang "casual gamer" lang tawag nila saken.

too many to mention :lol: but here's the console's i played at?

- super nintendo
- n64
- snes
- family computer
- sega genesis
- gamecube
- gameboy
- psp
- ps vita
- ps1
- ps2
- ps3
- ps4
- wii
- ds
- 3ds
- switch
- pc gaming (online/offline)
- smartphone? :rofl:

didn't try xbox series though :think:

Ayos sir ah, ako eto lang

Famcom
Gameboy
Gameboy color
Gameboy advance
Psone
Ps2
Ps3
Ps4
Psp
Ps vita
Ps tv
Wii
3ds
Pc/laptop

Pwede ba isama ang brick game??:rofl:

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (gacha-RPG) which is a great time sink imo and it's not
required to spend money para lang maka advance sa game.

I have a PSTV and PSVITA loaded with a crapload of emulators, homebrew. Nothing beats classic games
on a big TV. :)

How much of a gamer am I?

minutely :D

I've been playing video games since I was 4 years old and haven't stopped since. Been treating life as a game too, lolz.

I was a huge fan of JRPG's when I was in elementary. Then when I got to high school I was sucked in by MOBA games, mainly DotA since most of my buds played it every time class ended. Then I mellowed down and just enjoyed some good ol' emulators and tactic games :lol:

Here are some games I highly recommend:

SNES
-chrono cross (cliche, I know) (RPG)
-super mario rpg legend of the 7 stars (RPG)
-Yuu Yuu Hakusho - Tokubetsu Hen (Fighting)

PS1 (I won't be mentioning the final fantasy franchise since almost everyone already knows it)
-Xenogears (all-time fave) (RPG/Mecha)
-Front Mission 3 (Tactics)
-Suikoden I and II (highly recommended) (RPG)
-Grandia (RPG)
-Herc's Adventure (Adventure)
-Worms Armageddon (Artillery Game)
-Arc the Lad II (Tactics)
-Chrono Cross (RPG)
-Crash Bandicoot Team Racing (Racing)
-Legacy of Kain (Action Adventure)
-Soul Reaver (Action Adventure)
-Legend of Mana (Beat em Up)
-Star Ocean 2 (RPG)

PS2
-Shadow of the Collosus (adventure)
-Star Ocean: Till the end of time (RPG)
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (Tactics)
-Disgaea2: Cursed Memories ( Tactics)

NDS
-Digimon World DS (RPG)
-Digimon World Dawn/Dusk (RPG)
-Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky (RPG)
-Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light (RPG)
-Radiant Historia (RPG)
-World Ends With You (RPG)

PC (Not a huge fan of PC games since I didn't own a desktop when I was young.
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 (RPG)
-Starless (eroge) :p

MAME
-Gal's Panic 1,2,3 ( ;) )

Hope I was able to help some of you pick a game that you might want to play next!

First game played in a console =ATARI: Pong,Frogger (Tanda ko na)

First game played on handheld = Game&Watch Popeye

First game played on arcade =Galaga

First game played on PC = SkiFree and SpaceBat IBM PS2, 386 INTEL procie and Win3.1 OS

First online game = Descent PC

I'm kinda excited to know that there is a growing sub-culture here in the Philippines pertaining to video games. Especially now that Twitch streaming and youtube vlogs are very popular amongst us Filipinos

casual gamer, mas trip ko magbasa eh. haha

Di na masyado... tumatanda na eh.:rofl:

Well, ako casual gamer lang naman ako, hindi ako masyado addict kase may pamilya na ako h

im 34yo and not a gamer, d ko trip mga games sa smartphone(except sa bloons TD6) madalas nasasawa ako, kaht ML at CoC d ko trip... never tried all kinds of consoles, pero nag attempt mag PC games but still not really my thing.

but then, may nagbenta sakin ng N3DS XL na modded with lots of games, binili ko kase around 2800 lang at balak ko iresell "sana". Until nagtry ako gamitin at pucha masyado ako nalibang sa pokemon at ibang nintendo exclusive games. Most of my friends tinatawanan mga naglalaro ng 3DS kase pambata lang daw mga games, Does it mean pambata lang level ng utak ko?haha Di ko maexplain kase dun ko na feel yung "fun" at hindi nakakasawa. Kala ko kasi nowadays ang mga games ay puro CS,DOTA, COD, Resident Evil, Far Cry, Moba, and the likes.,kaya mejo na OP ako sa mga friends ko dahil trip nila yun, ako hinde. Meron pa pala mga mga games na for fun and less serious lang talaga at hindi kelangan ng keyboard skills. hahaha so there, till now still playing with my 3ds, at balak ko bumili ng switch. yay

Last edited:
Casual gamer din ako. Win or lose sa game ok lang.
Just enjoying the game lang pero ibang usapan na pag competition o may premyo na.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom