Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

10 Weird Game Controllers

kerstinne25

The Saint
Veteran Member
Reaction score
10 Weird Game Controllers
By Jennifer L. DeLeo

Remember the first time you held a gaming controller? They've come a long way, like the mind-reading headset included here.

Remember the first time when you held a gaming controller? The anticipation set in as you waited to play that new game. Then when you began to play, you doubted you'd ever get the hang of all those damn controls. You fought your way through each new game level with your Sega Mega Drive Controller, NES Zapper, or, perhaps, the Atari 2600 joystick. Whichever one you used, each new generation of game controller both challenged and wowed us. And that hasn't changed.

Today, controllers can connect to consoles through Bluetooth, like the Sony PlayStation 3, or sport motion and tilt sensors, like the Nintendo Wii remote. If that's not enough innovation for you, the following game controllers we stumbled upon are so unique, they'll knock your socks off!

Here are a couple of the products you'll find in today's top 10 Weird Game Controllers slideshow:

Dream Machine
The Nintendo Wii isn't the only gaming system that promotes fitness. The Dream Machine, invented by Robert James-Herbert, is dubbed the world's first multi-modal physiointeractive computer game control simulation system. In layman's terms, it's a contraption that gives you both rotational and four-way pan tilt action to play any game on any platform. Demoed at E3 in 2005, players must use their entire bodies in order to control the virtual car, bike, plane, or skateboard they see on screen. Fully adjustable for all ages and fitness levels, this wild and crazy contraption can be yours for a whopping $1,700.

Paradox for PlayStation 2
Leave it to bodieLobus, a small company based in Detroit to dream up this unusual idea. Take a thumb-operated trackball and slap it on to a PS2 gamepad controller, and you've got the Paradox. It's the world's first gaming controller that features the patent-pending "reflex control," enabling gamers to use the natural precision of a computer mouse with a standard gamepad controller. The controller provides reverse compatibility with all PS2 games, including Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan and Red Faction 2. It can even be connected to your computer via USB to enjoy any computer game. Only 30,000 pre-orders will be accepted, so hurry and order the Paradox today for $26.99 plus shipping.

Now check out the rest of these 10 Weird Game Controllers.

1. NubyTech Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller
0,1425,i=171971,00.jpg

2. USB Finger Dance Mat
0,1425,i=171975,00.jpg

3. Dream Machine

0,1425,i=171970,00.jpg

4. Shinkansen Wii Controller for Densha de Go!: Shinkansen

0,1425,i=171974,00.jpg

5. Force Dynamics' 301

0,1425,i=171972,00.jpg

6. Xbox 360 QWERTY Text-Input Keyboard

0,1425,i=171978,00.jpg

7. NES Mini

0,1425,i=171969,00.jpg

8. Emotiv Systems' Project Epoc

0,1425,i=171976,00.jpg

9. Paradox for PlayStation 2

0,1425,i=171973,00.jpg

10. Control Glove

0,1425,i=171977,00.jpg

Last edited:
mas gusto ko parin yung lumang model ng controller ng PS3. boomerang!

boomerang.jpg

Last edited:
nes mini saka ung sa playstation lng ata ung nahawakan ko jan.. hehehehe

hahaha.. ang weird aman.. la ba controller na kotse?? pang need for speed..

Back
Top Bottom