Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

APEX Legends Free Download (Like Fortnite and PUBG)

finelad24

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
[h=2]THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF BATTLE ROYALE[/h]
Show ‘em what you’re made of in Apex Legends, a free-to-play Battle Royale game where contenders from across the Frontier team up to battle for glory, fame, and fortune.

[h=2]APEX LEGENDS MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS[/h]
  • CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • RAM: 6GB
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7730
  • GPU RAM: 1 GB
  • HARD DRIVE: Minimum 22 GB of free space

View attachment 362216
Download HERE

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    579 KB · Views: 187
kailangan pa ba ito ng account? :noidea:

i mean like creating credentials bago makapaglaro ... gusto ko kasi o sana man lang, install and play na kaagad :help:

kailangan pa ba ito ng account? :noidea:

i mean like creating credentials bago makapaglaro ... gusto ko kasi o sana man lang, install and play na kaagad :help:

1. Download Origin
2. Create Origin Account and log in
3. Download Apex Legends
4. Play

I assumed you need something like very good video card which support latest Vulkan API or so along with SSE 4.2 or later processor, yet I see it playable on that quite modest system requirements, correct ? That's fantastic, gonna download soon.

sayang naman naka 4gb ram lang ako. bat 6gb naman ang kelangan neto ts? sobrang laki naman

bakt kaya hindi ako makapasok sa origin kahit tama naman yung username at password ko :(

Back
Top Bottom