Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Hi!

Would like to recommend Pierce Brown's books - Red Rising and Golden Son.
Another dystopian novel but literally out-of-this-world.

:)

Try Hopeless of Colleen Hoover :thumbsup:

I'm currently reading Finding Cinderella and so far so good :lol:

Pwede rin po ninyong basahin ang mga sumusunod:

Percy Jackson's Series by Rick Riordan
Adventurous

Let It Snow by JOhn Green
romance

The fault in our star by John Green:
romance

Pwede rin po ninyong basahin ang mga sumusunod:

Percy Jackson's Series by Rick Riordan
Adventurous

Let It Snow by JOhn Green
romance

The fault in our star by John Green:
romance

yung dalawa sa baba masubukan ko nga.

Hello! Gosh I missed this thread...:hello: How is everyone?

Anyway here are some of the books that I've been reading..

Addicted Series by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie - This series is really addicting really. I got hooked and enjoyed every book. If you love the Thoughtless Series I definitely reco this one.

After Series by Anna Todd - Another book much like Thoughtless, very Kiera-ish si girl dito, nakaka-frustrate sya, at nakakapagod din ang back-and-forth relationship nila, pero for some reason I needed to keep on reading, I heard 1st published to sa Wattpad as fanfic then got published and I heard gagawin ding movie. I'm currently on the 3rd book.

Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer - I read someone say na mala Harry Potter ang peg nya sa paghihintay ng next book dito while backreading, I completely agree, me too! Haha! :excited:

Carter Reed by Tijan - OMG! If you want a hot-mobster-alpha guy read this one. Plus its a stand-alone so no agony waiting for the 2nd book, though I really want this to be a series.:pray:

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay - If you love Easy by Tammara Webber, you'll love this one too. It's an angsty, cute, funny, romantic read. And the ending, wow! I've re-read this more times than I care to count. :lol:

Love Me With Lies by Tarryn Fisher - My Gosh I did not know what I was in for when I first started reading this series. Prepare to be frustrated, heartbroken, intrigued when you read this series, it's like a telenovela in a book, I could not stop once I started reading this. Someone described the author as the Evil Queen, and I completely agree, the way she wrote this series, is wow, it's dark and hopeful and will keep you up thinking about it! :praise:

So...that's it for now! :)

Last edited:
hi girls.. pasali naman ako sa book dicussion nyo or kung may group kayu dyan pasali.. hehhehe
hilig ko din mag basa..

btw eto yung mga book recommendations ko:
fallen too far by abbi glines hanggang dun sa book three nya. grabe danda.
basta abbi gline maganda..
beware by shannora william ata danda din
when it rains by lisa de jong

pa pm ako pag may book club kayu na binubuo.. masarap kayang may kausap o kashare ng thoughts about sa nasaba.. heehe
salamat

Hi po, isa rin ako sa mahilig magbasa ng novel., anyway sa totoo lang manghihingi narin ako dito ng ebook kung meron may copy nung books ni Charles De Lint.. hehe

Hello, just wanted to share na maganda yung kathleen turner series written by tiffany a. snow:) maybe fellow bookworms u have her other books to share? Thank u very much in advance:)

Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestion

guys. whre can i download ebooks for ree.... ? ineed a site .. can anyone recommenrd one plas ?? thanks

pa rquest po ng "100 common erroe in english" yung red na book po . slamat

Helllloooo helloooo girls! I missed this thread just as much as i missed reading! It's been ages! I almost forgot my password and it's so good to be back. How is everyone doing? Since i have finally decided that i needed to make time and go back into reading (I needed a break from reality anyways. lol), any suggestions fellow bookworms? I wanna start up with something like a feel-good-romantic type. I've been checking Zelle's suggestion so i think i might add those on my list since I'm a big Thoughtless fan! Yayyyyyy!

Thanks Girlies! Keep on reading! :beat:

Just got back lang din.. so happy to find this section (ebooks) still active..

Nagustuhan ko po ito and rated 5 ko sa Goodreads:

Walk on Earth a stranger
Ember in the ashes
Six of crows
Gone girl
If you find me
The first fifteen lives of Harry august
Long earth
Girl on the train.

Di ko na sinama mga 4 stars ko. Like throne of glass etc. I hope may magustuhan kayo sa 5 star list ko. Hehe.. Iba iba din kasi tayo ng taste

Hi Bookworms,

:clap::clap::clap: It's been a while! Going back to reading na! Ang saya ko makitang buhay pa ang threads na pnagkukunan ko ng ebooks. Lalo na with old familiar faces na masipag mag upload! Buhayin ntin ulit etong thread na to. share your recommendations!

Special mentions: :yipee::beat:

ninakristina
lycan0818
Angelcust
Kimi
diokdin

Pahingi nga ng recommendation, yung madodownload din dito sa symbianize. Naffrustrate na ako kakapili pero nadidisappoint sa kwento. Ayaw ko ng depressing na ending, yung may namamatay sa huli or yung parang walang ending after ng roller coaster na kwento. Ayaw ko ng mabagal ang pacing.

Favorite author ko si Jenny Han, favorite ko din yung Angelfall na book. Lately puro junk books lang binabasa ko for entertainment lang. Romance novels. Magkakaroon daw ng movie adaptation ang "To all the boys I loved before", di ko nga lang gusto yung bidang babae :( pero okay na ako dun sa gaganap kay Peter Kavinsky, sobrang kilig ko din kay Peter Kavinsky before. Kahit character lang siya sa book, naging crush ko siya :D

Ito yung mga nakaimbak sa cellphone ko pero halo halo na ito, hindi ko na nadelete yung hindi magaganda.
- Carrying the Sheikh's Heir (Lynn Raye Harris)
- Unwordly Wife (Sarah Morgan)
- Marchese's Forgotten Bride (Michelle Reid)
- The Kanellis Scandal (Michelle Reid)
- Dante's Fire (Jennifer Probst)
- The Summer We Fell (Amber Garza)
- Because of Miss Brisgerton (Julia Quinn)
- Sass (Laramie Briscoe)
- The Billionaire's Favourite Mistake (Jessica Clare)
- Somehow Some Way (Jennifer Probst)
- Manwhore (Evans, Katy)
- Ms Manwhore (Katy Evans)
- The Goal (Elle Kennedy)
- The Score (Elle Kennedy)
- The Mistake (Elle Kennedy)
- The Deal (Elle Kennedy)
- Womanizer (Katy Evans)
- Mister Wrong (Nicole Williams)
- Prestons Honor (Mia Sheridan)
- Chasing Memories (Adriana Law)
- His Wicked Heart (Darcy Burke)
- Ruthless (Cheryl Douglas)
- Scarlet Kisses (Tish Westwood)
- The Marriage Decider (Emma Darcy)
- The Proposal (Katie Ashley)
- Guilty Passion (Jacqueline Baird)
- Having my Baby (Theresa Ragan)
- A ring to secure his Heir (Lynne Graham)
- The Proposition (Katie Ashley)
- Caroselli's Christmas Baby (Michelle Celmer)
- Ruthless (Cheryl Douglas)
- Falling for my husband (Pamela Ann)
- Delinquet Daddy (Linda Kage)
- Dirty Doctor (Whitney G)
- How to Capture a Countess (Karen Hawkins)
- Secrets of a runaway bride (Owman Valerie)
- Saltwatter Kisses (Krista lakes)
- The Vasquez Mistress (Sarah Morgan)
- The Room Mate (Kendall Ryan)
- Claiming His Brought Bride (Rachel Bailey)

2/3 pa lang to na nasscroll ko sa cellphone ko. Pag sinipag ako screen ko to, yun talagang recommended list ititira ko.

Nagbabasa din naman ako ng ibang genre though, basta halo halo na lang.

The Hunger Games Trilogy
Perks of Being a Wallflower
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

The Immortals Series - okay naman siya. Much better than mortal instruments.

Marley and Me - okay naman if you can recommend me a similar book, naiyak ako sa book na to :(

Memoirs of Geisha - okay to, ang drama lang, yung ramdam ko yung bigat ng story. Hindi emotional eh, parang feel ko din yung hirap ng life na dinanas nila.

Game of Thrones - ito yung game changer na book sa akin years ago. Kasi hindi pa ako ganun kaadik mag download ng ebooks before. It was for me a dark book yet meron kasi magandang side yung story.

Tuesdays with Morrie - nabasa ko din yung ibang books pero i prefer easy to read and entertaining, though mapagtyatyagaan yung the five people you meet in heaven

Lovely Bones - hindi ko na matandaan kung ito yung kwento ng narape na bata, ayaw ko ng ganitong book, depressing

Eat. Pray. Love - pinagtyagaan kong basahin.

Nicholas Sparks books - karamihan ng other books nya hindi ko pa nababasa, magaganda yung movies pero quite flat sa akin yung books niya maybe because he's a guy, iba pa rin yung hugot pag babaeng author ang nagdrama.

My Sister's Keeper - hindi ko ata trip yung mga ganito pero okay yung book, it's just that I don't like the ending :'(

Narnia - hindi ko pa tapos kasi yung nadodownload ko from symb is puro encrypted, pang bata siya and surprisingly na smitten ako, charming.

Harry Potter - hopefully meron pang ibang books na gaya nito na matratransport nya ako sa imaginary world.

Fifty Shades of Grey - ayaw ko ng ganitong book. I'd rather choose the book of Jennifer Probst, dragging ang story ng fifty shades. slow ng pace.

Divergent, yung unang book lang ang maganda unfortunately.

Mortal Instruments - Hindi ko alam kung tinapos ko, sobrang dami yata ng books nito. naka apat or lima yata ako. may konting times na dapat naomit na yung scenes pero meron kasing konting charm din ito, maybe nagccrave lang talaga ako sa imaginary world. pero wala na akong balak pa basahin yung other books.

Please recommend @_@

Last edited:
Im doing the reading challenge sa goodreads, 50 books ang need ko matapos for this year. Im only on my 24th and currently reading Under the Dome by stephen king.

Highly suggested ko naman ang Dark Matter by blake crouch. Ganda mga beshie, also Wayward Pines. Dark Matter gagawin atang movie to. Ganda nya, para syang the martian sa level ng pagka awesomeness nya. Mindblowing.

For this year, mga nagustuhan ko eto
Age of Miracles - nagslow down ang rotation ng earth.
The Last One - sumali sya sa survival game and something went wrong
Run - blake crouch. Family of four on the run kasi may mga taong biglang nagbago na lang ng ugali and gusto pumatay ng mga tao
A Darker Shade of Magic - err.. hirap explain. Haha..
A Murder in Time - a police woman na biglang napunta sa past and she needs to solve a murder case dun

So there. These are the books na nag enjoy ako for these year, rated 5 stars ko sa GR. Still looking for more interesting books para maabot ko na ang 50 books. Ang dami ko nang nabasang Fail books, yung di ko kaya tapusin. Sayang tuloy sa oras and effort.

Im into SciFi now so if you have suggestions, pls let me knowj

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom