Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Diablo Immortal Disccusion Thread

P3IN

The Eternal Symbianizer
Bronze Master
Mythic Star Member
Diamond Member
Founding Member
Reaction score

The Archangel Tyrael is presumed dead, and mankind is left to deal with the aftermath of his actions. Fragments of the shattered Worldstone, still embued with great power, are tainting the land. Diablo’s minions hope to harness that power to allow the Lord of Terror to return.

Screenshot_21.png

MY GAME PLAY (POCO F3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oo intayin natin ang release satin, June 2 release nya sa ibang bansa e so satin June 3, gagamit pa tayo ng vpn pag ganun edi mag intay nalang tayo sa June 22 or 23 :lol:

Oo intayin natin ang release satin, June 2 release nya sa ibang bansa e so satin June 3, gagamit pa tayo ng vpn pag ganun edi mag intay nalang tayo sa June 22 or 23 :lol:
Awts wala asia? Gg add process pa VPN haha

Awts wala asia? Gg add process pa VPN haha
Screenshot_22.png

However, those in some Asia Pacific regions will need to wait a little longer — until June 22, to be precise — to give Blizzard time to make sure that it has all of its ducks in a row. Dedicated servers are being brought online to ensure improved connectivity for you folk. As previously mentioned, Diablo Immortal will launch for PC in Open Beta, Android, and iOS in some Asia Pacific regions on June 22 PDT: including Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, The Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand. Immortal will also launch on the same date in Vietnam but for PC in Open Beta only. These regions will receive dedicated game servers to bring players better connectivity and ping too.

Meron Asia medyo late lang satin ang release.

Ay oo nga pero oks lang kahit late atleast no need vpn at optimized yung connection for us, siguro just to explore things pwede mag test sa early release haha

Ay oo nga pero oks lang kahit late atleast no need vpn at optimized yung connection for us, siguro just to explore things pwede mag test sa early release haha
Yup hehe

para sa mga undecided pa sa class na gagamitin nila sa game :D

Downloading hehe

Screenshot_2022-06-02-13-18-46-929_com.taptap.global.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_2022-06-02-13-32-31-653_com.blizzard.diablo.immortal.jpg

Last edited:
sa taptap yan?

kahit CP game e trtry ko to ehehehe
DIABLO kasi

I already connected my battlenet account to immortal and naka receive ako ng reward

as per checking East Asia palang
Post automatically merged:

Nag create na ako under Oceana Server - Baal

Last edited:
@mixgamingph pa link naman ng taptap na gamit mo, hindi narin ako makapag hintay :lol:

try ko bukas busy ako masyado ngayon :lol:

Question, pag official release ba nito satin di na natin need i redownload yun mismong game at resources?

I guess hindi na kaya dinownload ko na lahat ng resources habang idle phone ko kanina

Done download :D gagana kaya yun pre register account ko dito :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom