Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

DS help

lilmister

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
i got a DS emulator on my laptop n i play pokemon pearl...i was js wondering if it is possible for u to do that little link thingy that u do on DSs to fight and trade and stuff from laptop to DS? Like can i use my wifi on my laptop and fight another person who uses a DS?

i also play zelda: phantom hourglass n im stuck on the part where u have to talk to the princess for her to goet out of the dungeon or something...can u use ur built in mic to talk into or can it not work at all?
please help!!

@lilmister
umm i don't think it's even necessary, if the emulator fully supports wi fi or even linking TWO emulators simultaneously then there might be a possibility it might work but the problem is that the EMULATOR can't even yet use a quick save or SNAPSHOT to save wherever you are in a game.

Back
Top Bottom