Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

filipino fiction readers.. pasok po!

mga bossing bka meron naman kau ng "ligo na u lapit na me" pa upload naman thanks! :pray:

Mga ka symb plz poh, penge po ng ebook neto.
IT'S NOT THAT
COMPLICATED : BAKIT HINDI PA SASAKUPIN NG
MGA ALIEN ANG DAIGDIG
SA 2012
BAdly neEdEd. Tia

mga boss pwde pa upload ng complete story ng medyas sa book 2?salamat

request naman po sana may magpost po ng .pdf na lahat ng .jar at .doc na nandito.. Please po.. I really love reading pinoy Fiction. Tnx

Re: Norman Wilwayco

Dahil sa pag-reminisce ko about the beauty and brilliance of Gerilya, I found another book by Wilwayco from his website.

7760011.jpg

Mondomanila
(2002)

"'Maynila sa Mga Kuko ng Liwanag' for the new millenium."
JON RED, writer, director, "Utang ni Tatang"

"These characters are amoral. The novel is non-judgemental. Just presents a view, albeit a disturbing view. Malalim ang galit ng pangunahing tauhan. The environment, particularly Tony's environment is inhabited by characters who are pushed to the extremeby poverty. Nakakatulala. "
CLODUALDO DEL MUNDO, JR., Screenwriter,"Manila sa mga Kuko ng Liwanag", "Batch 81", "Kisapmata"

"Pinoy 'Trainspotting'!"
LAV DIAZ, Writer-Director, "Batang Westside"

"Pangahas ang akda at nililigalig tayo upang maging matatag at malaya."
LILIA QUINDOSA-SANTIAGO, Poet-fictionist, Institute of Creative Writing

Blurb by a blogger:

Life, according to Tony de Guzman, is short, harsh and uncertain. Grab what you can when you can. Settle scores. Be randy. Defy the rules. Cheat the system. Tough it out. Don’t let the good stuff blind you to the bitter truth. Life is war and war is hell.

Reader Advisory: This book has almost X content and a bit graphic for Pinoy taste.

*Here are reviews for the book if you're itching to know how it goes.*

Shelfari

goodreads

*Interesting Trivia*

Khavn De La Cruz made a film based on this book. I think there are trailers on Youtube.
salamat dto.

sir baka meron kayo ng book ni ramon bautista "bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo"

up for the "bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo" hehehe... anyone has one?

ung sa my girl and i po pede pa pdf format...
or kung my jar apps na pede sa samsung galaxy y...

pa request "bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo". Ramon Bautista. :salute:

Hi po, pwd pong pa request din ako ng pdf ng "bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo" Ni: Ramon Bautista.

Thank much in advance!:)

Back
Top Bottom