Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Friends to Famly to Strangers. Quite a long story that I need to share.

dont suffer yourself not to speak to anyone, buti na lang nakadaan ka dito. Depression is only set of minds. Don't lock yourself in that loneliness of yours. You have a capability to break out in your cocoon.

You can be anonymous here. No pressure, if you need to someone to talk. just post here. Be aware. Girl / Woman is gold here. hehehe. just kidding but real :D

Basta walang bastusan kahit sino pa kausap ko okay lang. Someone even told.me that it's easier to talk to strangers rather than your loved ones.

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha yan dapat masayahin ka... kung sulit na sulit naman na.. wag ka na matakot basta wag mo isipin na may sakit ka....

well yes I need to. Hindi kovnga iniisip un eh.

one
kudos for the courage of opening up to random people on the internet.

i know how hard it is opening up to the people that actually matter.

So i wont say anything regarding your decisions to leave your family out of it, I know that you dont want them to be in pain because of you,
i know that you want them to not worry,
i know that you want to spare them of seeing you in pain...

but please dont forget that this people love you as well.
and regardless how much pain you are in and how much you want to spare them of the pain,

your family,would wnat to be there for you...just something to ponder on...sorry..hahhaha

And to top it off^

If you really been together through thick and thin
and you've leaned on one another like a real family in desperate times
If not for all that.. I'm sure the experience with you they had
is something they could ponder to forgive you for whatever you've done

'cause truth be told, may mga kapatid/kapamilya tayo na
kahit gaano kagrabe ang atraso sa atin...

napapatawad pa rin natin through time...
and if they deem you as "family"...
Hindi naman siguro ganun kabigat ang nagawa mo para hindi ka nila patawarin di ba?

and trying to ask for forgiveness might really hurt...
but isn't it the risk you have to take
for a chance at forgiveness? :think:

---------------

But first things first...

Get well soon :) so you can ask for forgiveness personally..

Some goal don't you think? ^_^

Last edited:
one
kudos for the courage of opening up to random people on the internet.

i know how hard it is opening up to the people that actually matter.

So i wont say anything regarding your decisions to leave your family out of it, I know that you dont want them to be in pain because of you,
i know that you want them to not worry,
i know that you want to spare them of seeing you in pain...

but please dont forget that this people love you as well.
and regardless how much pain you are in and how much you want to spare them of the pain,

your family,would wnat to be there for you...just something to ponder on...sorry..hahhaha

It helped me a lot. Really.

I just read your story, I wonder how you're doing now. hope you win the battle against cancer and reunite again with your family

Ihope you are doing fine TS...

I wonder anong nang nangyari sayo ngayon ts.. I hope your'e doing fine and well. Healing++

Hindi ka dapat nakikipag inuman kasama ang mga lalaki

Back
Top Bottom