Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion S05E10 "Mother's Mercy"

daya nasa office pa ko! maya nyo spoil please!!

Hes really backkkkkkk!!!!!! Wooo

Holy Cow! buhay na.

Di ko kinaya si Ramsey. </3

This episode made us all very happy. :clap:

hahah...kailangan lang pala ng new haircut at ligo si .. para bumalik..:lol:

taena napasigaw ako ng shit nung sinaksak si roose amf haha napalingon mga kaofficemate ko wahahaha

nakakakilabot tong episode na to grabe!

natawa ako kay tyrion "next time i have an idea like that, punch me in the face!" :lmao:

Wahaha lumapit na nga yung isang dragon to release him too. Wahhh i hate ramsey bolton

Good thing about Episode 1, Melisandre just confirmed that Jon will be resurrected.

Remember her reaction when she saw Jon's dead body, she sais (not the exact words):

Melisandre: I saw him fighting in Winterfell
Ser Davos: I have no idead what you see in your flames

Parang sinasabi ni Melisandre na "No way he's dead, nakita ko pa nga sya dun sa flames na kasama sa isang war sa Winterfell"

Sa youtubem they have a breakdown of the season 6 teaser, dun sa teaser pagnaslow motion mo sya, makikita mo yong talagang kasing katawan ni Jon Snow
after they showed the face of Tormund. Ang kaaway nila is sigil ng Bolton, war nga yon between the Boltons versus the other houses in Winterfell + Wildlings.

Pagkarinig ko ng sinabi ni Melisandre, confirmed si Jon Snow nga yong nasa war against Boltons.

When it comes to Daenaerys, she was told she has to live in the house of the widows.
Excited na ako malaman pano nya maconvince ang mga Dothraki na pumunta sa Meereen.
Kasi sa teaser kita dun ang mga Dothraki going to Meereen.

Third, Ramsey.. just when you thought Ramsey has a heart </3
He just told to feed Myranda's body to the hounds.

What I am going to say next is a big SPOILER!

Sa teaser makikita mo na may dalawang taong sinunusunog dun sa parang triangle, yon ang triangle na nasa table ng mga Boltons
So Boltons did it.. But those two people being burned were predicted to be Fat Walda and Roose Bolton.

Ramsey just confirmed it, the anger in his eyes, when Roose told him "If you don't have an heir.. then Let's hope the ____ (pastor?) is right, Walda is carrying a boy"

Notice sa teaser.. before that burning bodies, Ramsey said "Winterfell is mine"

So for me, si Roose Bolton at Fat Walda nga ang nasusunog sa triangle na yon.

As to the hounds, the hounds just ran away kasi daw they are not trained to attack if not instructed by their masters.
And they don't have loyalty to those soldiers kasi random men lang yon na pinahawak nung hound. Ewan ko lang

The biggest eww naman sa episode 1 is Ser Jorah finding Daenaerys ring, parang Filipino kind of plot.
So impossible.. haha

Galing! sakto sa episode 2.. pasali dto. hehe

Last edited:

Yung part na nagchachant si melisendrei until sa last .. nakangiti ako hanggang matapos haha

Yung nag vote ng YES.. Congratulations sating lahat haha
tdrBo.gif

Last edited:

Mabuhay si Jon Snow!! hahaha. Jon Snow: The Internet Breaker

x2 ako napa ngiti sa ep2 sa part ni tyrion at jon snow:excited:

ask lang human ba un guard ni cersie?

Last edited:

Jon Stark is alive :happy:

Mukang di kayo natuwa na pinakita rin si bran stark :rofl:

holy cow grabe naman kung pwed lang mag dl ng matagal dito sa office pero saglit lang hehe tago tago lang.

gg buhay pa si jon snow

Mukang di kayo natuwa na pinakita rin si bran stark :rofl:

nasa unahan kasi sya kya ndi napansin lolol

pero nxt episode malalaman na ata natin mother ni jonsnow dahil sa power ni bran >.<
sana iflash back nila nxt episode hoho

Hodor talks! Teenager Hodor is named Wylis.
Nakita din natin mga batang Ned and Benjen Stark.

sadista talaga si ramsay.

Back
Top Bottom