Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Give reasons why being a Christian is totally worth it

rofin

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi Christians,

You know who you are, let us be the salt and the light here in Mobilarian. Why not share your experiences and enlightenment so we can influence others to choose Lord Jesus and God so that the gift and the communion of the Holy Spirit will pour unto them over any other temporal( worldly ) things. What I mean is the ultimate and important decision of our lives which is receiving the Lord Jesus and believe in him. I`ll go first

Being forgiven of all SINS that I committed, free from bearing the burden of guilt.

Guys you can comeback anytime to share it here so the reader which is not yet a Christian might come into the light because His Grace changes everything.

May God Bless us all.

"You know who you are"
as much God knows better than I/we? we must know GOD first in truth according to Holy Scriptures [That's Theology/Doctrine of God]
and know ourselves [That's Biblical Anthropology/Doctrine of Man and Sin].

Share our experiences? Personal Experience can be deceitful in the name of your personal testimony for the sake of influencing others to choose Jesus?
We share only the Word of God [Scripture Alone or Sola Scriptura] we do not elevate our experiences above to the Scriptures. We must validate our feelings and experiences only to the Word of God.

And take note. we do not choose Jesus. He choses us, and the communion of the Holy Spirit belongs to us when we are quickened [meaning when we first believe]

Decisionistic Approach?

We do receive and believe in the Lord Jesus. but beware of people do evangelistic system of accepting Jesus in your Hearts.

Accept Him? Do we really think Jesus needs our acceptance? Don't we need Him? Jesus is no longer one to be accepted or invited in, but one who is infinitely worthy of our immediate and total surrender!
-David Platt

Life of a Christian is totally worth it if the Real Joy is in you whatever circumstances may come to pass.
Being a Christian is a life of self denial and carrying the cross everyday and follow Jesus.

You may have the "oh wretched that I am" nights but we hope and believe God gives Grace and allows us to be repentant on our sins

Last edited:
Life of a Christian is totally worth it if the Real Joy is in you whatever circumstances may come to pass.
Being a Christian is a life of self denial and carrying the cross everyday and follow Jesus.

Well said and I really like this sharing you have wherein you referred a scripture. The question is where can you get that real joy you are saying, may I just ask? The rest of your letter I don`t understand it really but here`s the thing I might help someone to change their minds by sharing real experiences and testimony how our Great and Almighty God is doing in our lives. Oh also I did not mention any word "accept" that is why I use receive and believe. Anyway sharing time;

]I get to have brothers and sisters in Christ that would help me to mature and remind me to stop sinning[/B

Well said and I really like this sharing you have wherein you referred a scripture. The question is where can you get that real joy you are saying, may I just ask? The rest of your letter I don`t understand it really but here`s the thing I might help someone to change their minds by sharing real experiences and testimony how our Great and Almighty God is doing in our lives. Oh also I did not mention any word "accept" that is why I use receive and believe. Anyway sharing time;

]I get to have brothers and sisters in Christ that would help me to mature and remind me to stop sinning[/B

JOY means Jesus Only You [Christ Centered] rather Jesus On You [self centered] and the Bible tells us to rejoice always , why because of Jesus the author of our salvation and that our names are written in the book of Life.

Stop sinning? In repentance, our brothers and sisters in Christ could not help us in stop sinning, they do encourage us or may help us in prayers, but in Jesus only is our hope.

You might tell us how would you deal in sinning. I do sin brother.
Perfection is not attainable but pursueable.

Last edited:
JOY means Jesus Only You [Christ Centered] rather Jesus On You [self centered] and the Bible tells us to rejoice always , why because of Jesus the author of our salvation and that our names are written in the book of Life.

Stop sinning? In repentance, our brothers and sisters in Christ could not help us in stop sinning, they do encourage us or may help us in prayers, but in Jesus only is our hope.

You might tell us how would you deal in sinning. I do sin brother.
Perfection is not attainable but pursueable.

So with all your reasons can you share or not?

Here`s mine. I get to experience miracle

So with all your reasons can you share or not?

Here`s mine. I get to experience miracle

"Miracle"

All people wants miracle especially when you are not capable of healing yourself, freeing your self in some vices, problems and other worldly related stuff to get your self well.

I am not against miracle. Miracle is a divine work of God, i mean He does what ever He pleases, because He is a Sovereign God!

But when we follow Jesus because of miracles only or to experience miracle just as you said, my brother I am very sorry for you. In my honest opinion and i don't wanna lie to you. We miss the bulls eye, Following Christ does not guarantee to get experience miracle, or we're gonna be healthy, or wealthy. We follow Christ because that is the fruit of saving us not because of miracle. the only miracle in our lives is Salvation. Be careful in the sin of Idolatry my brother. It is elevating gifts, miracle above the GIVER.

Share?

Read your Bible, study it.
Personal experience may deceive us. Stick to the Word of God, and validate our experiences based on the Bible
Get our Theology right. Because our Theology matters. Bad Theology leads us astray.
They said Doctrine divides, yes it divides truth from errors
Stay humble.
Preach the Gospel in season and out of season.
It is not all about us, it is all about Jesus.
We are not the Heroes here, Jesus was.

I once was in Oneness theology (INC), then Baptist, Full Gospel denomination, then Charismatic, then Pentecostal, then Presbyterian, now I am embracing Reformed Christian Views.

I can see now what God has done for me in my years.

Last edited:
Napili na tayo noon pa man.
Ang pakakapako ni Hesus sa krus ng kalbaryo ang isang pangyayari na nagpapatunay na tayo ay nararapat/karapat dapat sa Kanya.
Subalit kahit gayoon pa man at naihayag na, patuloy parin tayong gumagawa ng kasalanan.

Kung ang pagpapakahirap ni Hesus sa krus ay hindi naging sapat sa atin para magbago, ano pa kaya ang mga testimonya ng ibang tao?

@sonicflood Ano ang naging dahilan ng pag-alis mo sa "oneness theology" ? PM me kung hindi pwede sa thread na ito. TIA.

@s0nicfl0od Nice sharing bro, i get your point at hindi ko naman sinabi na choose to be a christian kasi ganito at ganyan, take a look at the subject bro," reasons why being a christian is totally worth it , meaning sa mga christians na ito for sharing lang at sabi ko nga i MIGHT help those na hindi pa christian na mag change ng heart and mind. Anyway OK yung warnings mo may matutunan din sila sa sinasabi mo. Parang may mali nga lang kasi meron ka UNBELIEF regarding miracles and remind din kita UNBELIEF is a SIN too. You too meron ka ding UNBELIEF @MinenskiePortal regarding naman sa ibang tao na parang sinabi mo na they will not come to the truth.

Here`s my sharing The Holy Spirit teach me to uncover my sinful acts or rather remind me always to stay in the light and be blameless before God

@s0nicfl0od Nice sharing bro, i get your point at hindi ko naman sinabi na choose to be a christian kasi ganito at ganyan, take a look at the subject bro," reasons why being a christian is totally worth it , meaning sa mga christians na ito for sharing lang at sabi ko nga i MIGHT help those na hindi pa christian na mag change ng heart and mind. Anyway OK yung warnings mo may matutunan din sila sa sinasabi mo. Parang may mali nga lang kasi meron ka UNBELIEF regarding miracles and remind din kita UNBELIEF is a SIN too. You too meron ka ding UNBELIEF @MinenskiePortal regarding naman sa ibang tao na parang sinabi mo na they will not come to the truth.

Here`s my sharing The Holy Spirit teach me to uncover my sinful acts or rather remind me always to stay in the light and be blameless before God

Nope, brother... do not misrepresent on what I've said. "I do believe in miracles" i did not claim that i do not believe in miracles. "i'm not against in miracles performed by our God."

That's slander bruh...

But when we follow Jesus because of miracles only or to experience miracle just as you said, my brother I am very sorry for you. In my honest opinion and i don't wanna lie to you. We miss the bulls eye, Following Christ does not guarantee to get experience miracle, or we're gonna be healthy, or wealthy. We follow Christ because that is the fruit of saving us not because of miracle. the only miracle in our lives is Salvation. Be careful in the sin of Idolatry my brother. It is elevating gifts, miracle above the GIVER.

Share?

I can see now what God has done for me in my years.

Your UNBELIEF is """Following Christ does not guarantee to get experience miracle, or we're gonna be healthy, or wealthy.""" IT IS ALWAYS GOD'S WILL TO HEAL YOU!

Psalm 103:1-5 teaches us to forget NOT ALL the BENEFITS that God has PROVIDED for us who BELIEVE.

1. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget NOT ALL his benefits:
3. Who FORGIVES ALL your iniquities (did God for give you of ALL your sins or just some of them? Any one who has come to the KNOWLEDGE of the TRUTH knows that Almighty God has forgiven us of ALL our sins); who HEALS ALL YOUR DISEASES (so then, since God forgives you of ALL your SINS, then why would he LIE and NOT HEAL you of ALL your sickness and diseases? The TRUTH of the matter is that God has ALREADY HEALED you of ALL your sickness and diseases and you are only being DESTROYED because you LACK this KNOWLEDGE of the TRUTH);
4. Who redeems YOUR life from destruction; who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies;
5. Who satisfies your mouth with good things; so that your youth is RENEWED like the eagle's."

Here`s another;

Jesus taught us in John 10:10 that the THIEF comes not but for to kill steal, and destroy, and that Jesus came to DESTROY the WORKS of the devil and to give us life and life more abundantly or a life WITHOUT SICKNESS and DISEASE and a life WITHOUT SIN.

"The thief comes not, but for to steal (steal your HEALTH, steal you finances, steal your joy and to steal whatever he can get away with), and to kill (to kill you if he can, to kill your family, and to kill your pets), and to destroy (to destroy your marriage, and to destroy your family and to destroy your property): I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

As I`ve said I get to experience miracle it means it is already freely given by God and I did not say I became Christian to experience miracle, a thousand times NO gaya ng sinabi mo I agree na mali yung """"But when we follow Jesus because of miracles only or to experience miracle """" which I did not say. And one more thing """"the only miracle in our lives is Salvation"""" I believe there is a divers miracles among christians given by God through Christ.

Share? Yes it is a must being a Christians, As you`ve said that you can see now what the Lord has done to your years. Don`t you wanna share that?

Look at below verses, though not complete(just read it) but the meaning is still their.
Mark 5:19
Matthew 10:32
John 20:21

Last edited:
Again miss my point,,, as human living in this world,,, in my sinful nature,,, I always believe in healing pertaining the body,,, I always wanted miracle,,, i yearned for wealth... But if i follow Christ just for this, it doesn't make sense anymore to be a Christian. Yes i believe it is God's will to heal especially when you are Christian [pertaining to the body]. I always pray for my healing and always believe on it! Sir! But that not the center of my Christianity. JESUS WAS!

Remember the Apostles? they die poor! they die in brutal manner! instead they Rejoiced! NOW THAT'S CHRISTIANITY!

Carry up your cross and follow HIM daily!

Again miss my point,,, as human living in this world,,, in my sinful nature,,, I always believe in healing pertaining the body,,, I always wanted miracle,,, i yearned for wealth... But if i follow Christ just for this, it doesn't make sense anymore to be a Christian. Yes i believe it is God's will to heal especially when you are Christian [pertaining to the body]. I always pray for my healing and always believe on it! Sir! But that not the center of my Christianity. JESUS WAS!

Remember the Apostles? they die poor! they die in brutal manner! instead they Rejoiced! NOW THAT'S CHRISTIANITY!

Carry up your cross and follow HIM daily!

Thanks for your sharing, but I did not say follow Christ because of this, this is just sharing what the Lord has done to us christians, won`t you be rejoicing of what he has done to you? and share it? to encourage others or God knows they will change their mind and heart and eventually compel them to know the gospel then and only then they will come to receive the Lord Jesus and be saved like us?

Yes I remember the apostles and what I can say to you is that I am still a work in progress. May I just know how do you live out the verse in Matthew 28:19?

Thanks for your sharing, but I did not say follow Christ because of this, this is just sharing what the Lord has done to us christians, won`t you be rejoicing of what he has done to you? and share it? to encourage others or God knows they will change their mind and heart and eventually compel them to know the gospel then and only then they will come to receive the Lord Jesus and be saved like us?

Yes I remember the apostles and what I can say to you is that I am still a work in progress. May I just know how do you live out the verse in Matthew 28:19?

Your UNBELIEF is """Following Christ does not guarantee to get experience miracle, or we're gonna be healthy, or wealthy.""" IT IS ALWAYS GOD'S WILL TO HEAL YOU!

O common, I just answered your accusations on my unbelief, which it proved not?

Last edited:
@Sonicflood, why can't you see the purpose of this thread? Instead helping out, patuloy kang kumokontra and nagdidisagree sa mga sinasabi ni TS,,

wala namang mali sa sinasabi ni @rofin, part of being a Christian ang shinashare nya, "PART", "Wala akong nabasang sinabi nya na 'I follow Christ for this'"ikaw lang ang nagsasabi at nag pupumilit nyan, hindi nya sinasabing, yun ang reason kaya nya pinaniniwalaan si Jesus, because of miracle or experiencing joy and everything, ineenjoy nya lang yung benifits, promises ng Lord yun e, kasama ng salvation, walang masama dun, biblical pa rin yun, parang ganito lang, can you share Jesus without salvation, can you say Jesus alone is enough, pag sinabi mong hindi guaranteed ang healing, parang sinabi mo na ring hindi guaranteed ang salvation. Part ng salvation ang healing e, Blood for out sin, Body for our sickness (curse of the law). Wag mo po sana nating hinihiwalay yun.

sorry ah sa dami ng denomination na napuntahan mo, I think masyadong madaming information na ang nahalo sa utak mo, puro knowledge na lang, I can't discern Holy Spirit leading you man.

@Sonicflood, why can't you see the purpose of this thread? Instead helping out, patuloy kang kumokontra and nagdidisagree sa mga sinasabi ni TS,,

wala namang mali sa sinasabi ni @rofin, part of being a Christian ang shinashare nya, "PART", "Wala akong nabasang sinabi nya na 'I follow Christ for this'"ikaw lang ang nagsasabi at nag pupumilit nyan, hindi nya sinasabing, yun ang reason kaya nya pinaniniwalaan si Jesus, because of miracle or experiencing joy and everything, ineenjoy nya lang yung benifits, promises ng Lord yun e, kasama ng salvation, walang masama dun, biblical pa rin yun, parang ganito lang, can you share Jesus without salvation, can you say Jesus alone is enough, pag sinabi mong hindi guaranteed ang healing, parang sinabi mo na ring hindi guaranteed ang salvation. Part ng salvation ang healing e, Blood for out sin, Body for our sickness (curse of the law). Wag mo po sana nating hinihiwalay yun.

sorry ah sa dami ng denomination na napuntahan mo, I think masyadong madaming information na ang nahalo sa utak mo, puro knowledge na lang, I can't discern Holy Spirit leading you man.

Dear Kid23

Wala naman akong sinasabing mali sa pinost ni TS,,, I was just telling the Truth at hindi naman ako kumukontra,,, I was just sharing that I follow Jesus not because of this or that... I was just telling my point in following Jesus the Essence in Following not for benefits?I mean I really love the benefits as you do. May mali ba dun? Ang sabihin mo lang ayaw niyo yung nai share ko at opinion ko yun at base sa nalalaman ko na hindi tugma sa inyo. May mali pa sa opinion o mag share ng opinion?

With due respect with yours wala akong tinuligsa sa na share niyo. Meron ba? or feeling niyo lang kinokontra ko. Dinerecta ko bang sinabing Mali kayo? Wala naman akong sinabing hindi kana gagaling? Kahit kailan? May mga sakit ba kayo? I could help in prayers. Sinabi ko lang na walang garantiya na gagaling ka sa pagsunod kay Hesus at nasa kalooban NIya kung gagaling ka o hinde, wala sa tao ang kagalingan sa Diyos lamang. Of course will NIya nagagaling maybe not now may not tomorrow but in HIS perfect time.

I respect your feeling,,, but i can't rely on feelings of HUMAN I rely on the word of GOD? You don't know me, but you give speculations base on what have you read and come up with the conclusion of
I can't discern Holy Spirit leading you man.

May I ask? what was your standard on a Christian whether he has or he hasn't the Holy Spirit? Marami kasing Pekeng holy spirit ngayon or nag a assume na meron silang HOLY SPIRIT.

Payo lang kapatid, payo lang naman. Ingat ka lang sa pag discern sa mga taong kala mo walang HOLY SPIRIT. Blaspheming the HOLY SPIRIT is UNFORGIVABLE SIN!!!

Okay, I rest my case on this. Please forgive me if I am passing to your lines.

I can share 4X I almost died, I am deeply humbled by God's Grace when I realize that God forbid death in entering my place.

First, i got drowned when I was grade 6 a graduating pupil. When I am drowning, I prayed please Lord give me strength (my strength almost dried me up in panic) on my body to put my feet on that edge (edge between 5ft to 6th partition of the swimming pool) then I did it! That time I instantly learned how to swim. Hahhaha

Second, I can't remember the name of the typhoon. Me and my father hired us in cleaning a house that was shattered by typhoon. A branch struck my back and I lost my consciousness. The Lord heals me, like nothing did not happen on my back as my father prays for my healing. That was instant!

Third, I'm at last stage of my serious viral infections on my blood and it's been a month that time and the virus won't go away. I remember my syringe with suspension, it was like glowing in color pink, it makes me seizure when they gave me that shot.Our Pastor prayed for me and he weeps for my healing. The next day, the doctor was amazed on my recovery and tell me that the virus has gone in my blood after the laboratory. He' is planning for a blood transfusion but it not necessary anymore.

Fourth, Its hard to believe, even me, that I almost killed myself, and I have committed sin by suicide... Take note, I am a Christian but... Oh no... what a wretched man that I was!!! Blood lose... you know what I mean. I ask forgiveness, to our Father, at the fourth TIME He makes me live again! and Forgave me, in Jesus name and Account.

Such provision and Providence that I have which i do not deserve to have this.

Now, I am studying Theology,,, for the second time, because I was a run away Bible school student hahaha,,, now from whom conviction is this? Even though i felt that I am not worthy enough to pursue this. I am caught in the middle. I cant run away anymore for that calling. THe passion that I have? where it came from? This faith that I have? who gave it to me? this precocious Knowledge which is not from the world? who gave it to me?

The HOLY SPIRIT? yes it was!

now tell me?

Last edited:
Dear Kid23

Wala naman akong sinasabing mali sa pinost ni TS,,, I was just telling the Truth at hindi naman ako kumukontra,,, I was just sharing that I follow Jesus not because of this or that... I was just telling my point in following Jesus the Essence in Following not for benefits?I mean I really love the benefits as you do. May mali ba dun? Ang sabihin mo lang ayaw niyo yung nai share ko at opinion ko yun at base sa nalalaman ko na hindi tugma sa inyo. May mali pa sa opinion o mag share ng opinion?

With due respect with yours wala akong tinuligsa sa na share niyo. Meron ba? or feeling niyo lang kinokontra ko. Dinerecta ko bang sinabing Mali kayo? Wala naman akong sinabing hindi kana gagaling? Kahit kailan? May mga sakit ba kayo? I could help in prayers. Sinabi ko lang na walang garantiya na gagaling ka sa pagsunod kay Hesus at nasa kalooban NIya kung gagaling ka o hinde, wala sa tao ang kagalingan sa Diyos lamang. Of course will NIya nagagaling maybe not now may not tomorrow but in HIS perfect time.

I respect your feeling,,, but i can't rely on feelings of HUMAN I rely on the word of GOD? You don't know me, but you give speculations base on what have you read and come up with the conclusion of

May I ask? what was your standard on a Christian whether he has or he hasn't the Holy Spirit? Marami kasing Pekeng holy spirit ngayon or nag a assume na meron silang HOLY SPIRIT.

Payo lang kapatid, payo lang naman. Ingat ka lang sa pag discern sa mga taong kala mo walang HOLY SPIRIT. Blaspheming the HOLY SPIRIT is UNFORGIVABLE SIN!!!

Okay, I rest my case on this. Please forgive me if I am passing to your lines.

I can share 4X I almost died, I am deeply humbled by God's Grace when I realize that God forbid death in entering my place.

First, i got drowned when I was grade 6 a graduating pupil. When I am drowning, I prayed please Lord give me strength (my strength almost dried me up in panic) on my body to put my feet on that edge (edge between 5ft to 6th partition of the swimming pool) then I did it! That time I instantly learned how to swim. Hahhaha

Second, I can't remember the name of the typhoon. Me and my father hired us in cleaning a house that was shattered by typhoon. A branch struck my back and I lost my consciousness. The Lord heals me, like nothing did not happen on my back as my father prays for my healing. That was instant!

Third, I'm at last stage of my serious viral infections on my blood and it's been a month that time and the virus won't go away. I remember my syringe with suspension, it was like glowing in color pink, it makes me seizure when they gave me that shot.Our Pastor prayed for me and he weeps for my healing. The next day, the doctor was amazed on my recovery and tell me that the virus has gone in my blood after the laboratory. He' is planning for a blood transfusion but it not necessary anymore.

Fourth, Its hard to believe, even me, that I almost killed myself, and I have committed sin by suicide... Take note, I am a Christian but... Oh no... what a wretched man that I was!!! Blood lose... you know what I mean. I ask forgiveness, to our Father, at the fourth TIME He makes me live again! and Forgave me, in Jesus name and Account.

Such provision and Providence that I have which i do not deserve to have this.

Now, I am studying Theology,,, for the second time, because I was a run away Bible school student hahaha,,, now from whom conviction is this? Even though i felt that I am not worthy enough to pursue this. I am caught in the middle. I cant run away anymore for that calling. THe passion that I have? where it came from? This faith that I have? who gave it to me? this precocious Knowledge which is not from the world? who gave it to me?

The HOLY SPIRIT? yes it was!

now tell me?

@s0nicfl0od, Nice sharing again, to God be the glory brother. Amazing isn`t it, when I was reading your testimony grabe naramadaman ko, I feel like praising and honoring God and worshipping him while reading yours. Now I know where you are coming at. Now you glorified God with your testimony. Thanks brother in Christ Jesus.

Nakadown ang Mobilarian for 2 days? kaya now ko lang nabasa at talagang ito yung ineexpect ko.

@s0nicfl0od I apologized sa mga sinabi ko, siguro you just sound arrogant to me sa mga naging convo nyo ni @rofin, so I'm sorry for that.

See, this is the purpose of this thread, to give praise to God through our testimony. Aside from being saved, which we are now, we keep on glorifying God from day to day.

@s0nicfl0od, Nice sharing again, to God be the glory brother. Amazing isn`t it, when I was reading your testimony grabe naramadaman ko, I feel like praising and honoring God and worshipping him while reading yours. Now I know where you are coming at. Now you glorified God with your testimony. Thanks brother in Christ Jesus.

Brother Rofin, When I read back, I felt I was so rude to you in my comments, I am ashamed and I know you can forgive me. I can appreciate you the good attitude in you the way you reply back. You deserve respect, and I can assure you I have learned new things coming from you. I believe it's a Providence of God having time with you.

Simplest word from me is Thank you!

Please accept my apology and my gratitude in you.

- - - Updated - - -

Nakadown ang Mobilarian for 2 days? kaya now ko lang nabasa at talagang ito yung ineexpect ko.

@s0nicfl0od I apologized sa mga sinabi ko, siguro you just sound arrogant to me sa mga naging convo nyo ni @rofin, so I'm sorry for that.

See, this is the purpose of this thread, to give praise to God through our testimony. Aside from being saved, which we are now, we keep on glorifying God from day to day.

No, Sir, You don't have to apologize. The truth is, I am the one who should asks an apology to. You now what, I have to accept the rebuke:thumbsup: coming from you. Then I repented and ask forgiveness to you and to our GOd. When he says to be meek and not to be rude in conversations, as we portray Jesus living in us, as we represent the Goodness of God in our lives. I have forgot the things that He taught us. I am sorry brother and I hope you can forgive me also.

Last edited:
Brother Rofin, When I read back, I felt I was so rude to you in my comments, I am ashamed and I know you can forgive me. I can appreciate you the good attitude in you the way you reply back. You deserve respect, and I can assure you I have learned new things coming from you. I believe it's a Providence of God having time with you.

Simplest word from me is Thank you!

Please accept my apology and my gratitude in you.

Huy brod s0nicfl0od , apology accepted and likewise brother for I know I have offended you also and salamat din sa mga rebuke mo dahil at the same time may natutunan din naman ako, seems like itong thread ko eh ginawang mong COMPLETE not lacking sa mga biblical info and facts.

Last edited:
Another sharing

Tumalino ako. Mas ok na ang mga desisyon ko ngayon. I mean i-compare ninyo sa OLD life ninyo? Di ba dahil sa WISDOM from God mas umokey tayo. That is why I always pray for wisdom and hold on to below verses which is aligned to his will

James 1:5-8

5. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all
men liberally, and upbraideth not ; and it shall be given him.
6. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering : for he that wavereth is
like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the
Lord.
8. A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Back
Top Bottom