Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Guide or Map for Land Trip from Mindanao to Luzon

dannielangel

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello mga kasymb, patulong naman. Im planning po na magexplore sa Pinas Land Trip. First time ko po ito at taga Mindanao po ako specifically at Butuan City. This trip will be a reward for myself after Ill finish my study po.

Im planning to have a connecting land trips from Mindanao(Butuan City to Manila). Connecting kasi Im planning to stop sa mga Province na madadaanan ko patungong Luzon(Manila).

Im Planning for about 2 weeks or Less na travel. I hope my suggestion kayo sa mga Places na magandan pasyalan, saka suggestions para sa DOS and DONTS.

Kahit anong info na makakatulong please share namn, from MAPS to Travel notes.

Naniniwala ako sa Motto na "Huwag maging dayuhan sa sariling Bayan".

I already travel around Mindanao, from Julu, Basilan to Surigao Norte and Sur. If need new help sa Mindanao I can help.

Thanks in advance po!

Back
Top Bottom