Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP!! Offline GPS Software/Apps

jbriones1206

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a newbie on smartphones and in this forum. X8 lang po ang phone ko upgraded to 2.2.9 and I need help with GPS app na pwedeng e fire up even with out using the net. I don't know how to explain it further basta maps lang po na nka download na sa phone at balik balikan offline with directions. Meron po bang ganung app/software? I hope I'm on the right topic. Thanks po.

Hello. Sa pagkakaalam ko po dpat need mo muna mag connect sa wifi pra magkaron ng cache yung phone mo ng gps. gmt yung mga gps softwares. sa pagkakaalam ko lng po.

Hi all, I'm a newbie on smartphones and in this forum. X8 lang po ang phone ko upgraded to 2.2.9 and I need help with GPS app na pwedeng e fire up even with out using the net. I don't know how to explain it further basta maps lang po na nka download na sa phone at balik balikan offline with directions. Meron po bang ganung app/software? I hope I'm on the right topic. Thanks po.

download mo sa playstore yun navigator, offline GPS yun with voice pa. tapos sa settings download mo yun maps. after nun pwede mo na gamitin offline :thumbsup:

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 38
google map TS nagagamit din sya na off line, punta ka lang sa setting tapos offline map
sa umpisa mag DDL ka nga lang ng map.

p.s. may expiration ang pag gamit ng map na maDDL mo kaya need mo na mag connect ulit sa net
after a month.

Back
Top Bottom