Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help pls my gt-i9100 stuck at samsung logo

JcenGabe

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
HELP PLS MY GT-I9100 STUCK AT SAMSUNG LOGO
PA HELP PO , SINUBOK KONA UNG VOLUME UP POWER AND HOME BUTTON AYAW MA ACCESS NG STUCK LNG SA SAMSUNG LOGO:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

HELP PLS MY GT-I9100 STUCK AT SAMSUNG LOGO
PA HELP PO , SINUBOK KONA UNG VOLUME UP POWER AND HOME BUTTON AYAW MA ACCESS NG STUCK LNG SA SAMSUNG LOGO:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Anong ROM ba ininstall mo? Remove mo battery mga 1 min tapos try mo ulit ung VOLUME UP POWER AND HOME BUTTON then Delete cache, dalvik cache and format muna if ayaw pa din VOLUME DOWN POWER AND HOME BUTTON tapos install mo ung 4.1.2 na OFW gumamit ka ng ODIN tapos saka muna lang iRoot ulit at installan ng CFW. :music:

Back
Top Bottom