Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SMART Hot:free 50pesos load - true try and you will see

zenzumie

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score

1. CLICK http://shr77.com/RlZjNW
2.>Punta lang po kayo sa link at sagutan nyo lang po ilang tanong about load then click CONTINUE
3.>Lagay nyo lang ang mobile number nyo then CLICK JOIN NOW
after nyan my rereceive kayu na code sa no.nyo.
4.>then complete nyo lang yung information na kailangan like name,age etc.
after po nyan AUTOMATIC na po papasok ang 50 LOAD..then averyday na po kayong papadalan ng 50..
Promo until March 20,2014

1. CLICK http://shr77.com/RlZjNW
2.>Punta lang po kayo sa link at sagutan nyo lang po ilang tanong about load then click CONTINUE
3.>Lagay nyo lang ang mobile number nyo then CLICK JOIN NOW
after nyan my rereceive kayu na code sa no.nyo.
4.>then complete nyo lang yung information na kailangan like name,age etc.
after po nyan AUTOMATIC na po papasok ang 50 LOAD..then averyday na po kayong papadalan ng 50..
Promo until March 20,2014

mcent lol

hmmm anung gimik yan TS :D

Wala ka ba magawa? eto magbenta ka ng load..
I will give you an opportunity to sell a load and become a retailer of 1Bro Load Central Retailer Sim, 1 SIM only = Load to all Networks such as Globe & TM, Smart & Talk N Text, Sun, PLDT, and Red Mobile, why not? Load is very in demand today and every person have a cellphone always need it. kumita ng pera kahit nasa bahay or opisina ka lang.. gusto mo ba? just send me your Name, Contact #, and Address, email. After the registration, I will send you the Retailers Guide copy and Product Code copy through your email. Read that, nandun po lahat ng tutorials but you can ask me directly pag may hindi po naiintindihan / contact me at 0917-4308309 / 0999-6634221. Thank you and have a nice day.

View attachment 158179

Attachments

• 000.JPG
    000.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom