Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Huawei e353 HSPA+ | Infos | Updates | Tricks | Pagusapan natin!

^

san ba kayo bumili?

Nagpabili ako sa UK e, sa mismong 3 na store, sana tama mabili.
Pero my crc9 din ba yang hilink?

meron din.. parehas lng cla pinagkaiba lng ata nka auto na ung sa hilink hindi pwd iconfig ang dashboard.. sana nga pwd para magamit ko

Attachments

• 343.png
    343.png
    664.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 2434.png
    2434.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 2324324.png
    2324324.png
    999.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    837.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    960.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 6423.png
    6423.png
    820.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 6554.png
    6554.png
    725.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hey guys I'm really looking for some help here with my Smartbro Rocket, it has been really hard for me to follow along this thread even with Google translate because I don't speak Tagalog. I have the e353u-6 model with a Smart Gold 3g postpaid sim on the 999 plan and found this site months ago when I was living in Alabang. I was in a HSPA+ coverage area with full bars and the download speeds were always <1mb so I tried to follow along with the directions listed in the OP and upgrade the firmware, it has been so long I forgot which version I used actually, but anyways after upgraded the firmware my download speed was still <1mb during the day but around 12pm-11am at night I would get constant 20mb download speeds. Since then I have relocated to Lipa city where I still have HSPA+ coverage but only 2-3bars and am only getting <1mb downloads day and night. I tried messing around and trying another firmware hoping that might help and installed 21.003.27.00.03 and it didn't change the speed only thing I noticed is now in my Mobile Partner it always says im connected to a 3G network instead of the HSPA+ I was getting with the other firmware version, which is weird because on my phone and other Smartbro plugit stick it shows I am in HSPA+ area. Can anyone give me advice on what I can do to get my speeds running faster? I don't know if I need a different firmware, need to change some settings in the dashboard or on my comp? I have tried all kinds of settings in the dashboard, RAS+PAP, RAS+CHAP, SMARBRO and INTERNET apns nothing seems to work. Also since I have the openline version does that mean I can get a Globe internet sim and it will work fine my my unit as long as I set up the APNs and stuff correctly? I'm thinking that might be an option since I can't get any kind of fast speed with Smart? Also there is probably another section I should be asking this in but I read that Globe was a 800mb daily download cap and Smart is 15gb a month even on UNLI plans is this correct, there is actually no fully unlimited plan? Any help I could get in an English response would be very much appreciated because I don't speak Tagalog(I'm Fil-Am). Thanks.

:help: I'm thinking of buying this because there is still no LTE near my place. I thought if I use VPN over my legit prepaid, will it boost the speed?:noidea::help:

Guys any Huawei E355 users here? Just upgraded my E355 kasi to the latest version. Hindi na ako makapili nh BAND selection. Anyone?

sino po nagamit ng e353 d2 galing kay hotgadget? d kc ako makaregister sa globe network pero na dedetect ko naman na available ang 3g globe.. tapos pag kinilick ko to register failed ilang ulit ko gawin ganun talga, d naman expired ung globe sim na ginamit ko, d ko pa to na galaw ung e353 ko simula nung nabili ko, upgrade man ng fw o dashboard.. gamit ko kc ngayun smartbro, gusto ko rin sana itry ang globe....

Palagay ko single band lang yan. Gawin mong multi-band para makasagap ng lower bands. May mga tutorials dito. Hanapin mo lang.

mga ka symb ano po ba gamit nyo na dashboard? d kac aq maka abot ng 1mbps kahit LTE area na nga aq.. pa tulong mga ka symb.. please :noidea:

Mga Sir patulong naman po! modem ko po ay E353u-1 (UMTS/HSPA+ 2100 MHz) . Hindi ko kz magamit sa Smart HSPA, 850 MHz lang band d2 samin. Pwede ba ma upgrade ung operating frequency nito? May app ba para d2 o kailangan ba ng firmware upgrade?...Pwede ko ba gamitin ung firmware ng E353s-6 sa pag upgrade? :help:

na-miss ko thread na ito.
asan na kayo dezmay, jaime4i, iN0ah, Fawkes01?
buhay pa ba kayo?
gawa naman tayo ng thread about naman sa E392? HAHA
waiting na lang ako sa inyo. ^_^

nandito lang sa tabi tabi. ;)

Back
Top Bottom