Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Hunter X Hunter Official Discussion Thread.

Ilang chapters balak niyang gawin bago siya mag hiatus ulit?

• 1 chapters (tapos lipat siya sa monthly)

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • 5 chapters

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • 10 chapters

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • 15 chapters

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • 16-end (baka balak na nyang tapusin)

Votes: 137 65.6%

• Total voters
legit yan kapag ANN, kapag kpopstars at ibang pang wala ka source source na site na puro rumour, taong bahay sila na walang magawa sa buhay upang kumita ang kanilang clickbait shit site upang ipagpatuloy ang pagiging taong bahay

Last edited:
legit yan kapag ANN, kapag kpopstars at ibang pang wala ka source source na site na puro rumour, taong bahay sila na walang magawa sa buhay upang kumita ang kanilang clickbait shit site upang ipagpatuloy ang pagiging taong bahay

ang sakit mo naman magsalita tol.. taong bahay lang din naman ako grabe ka
latest

Attachments

• main_return.jpg
    main_return.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
hala ka magandang balita ito, hehe.. marami na rin babantayan ang dummy account ko na si uber

Yoshihiro Togashi Announces He’s Taking a Hiatus From his Hiatus

456412.jpg

Yoshihiro Togashi announced in a press conference yesterday that he will be taking a hiatus from his well-known and ongoing series of hiatuses. Reportedly he will be using this free time to write chapters for his side project manga, Hunter x Hunter.

“I know that many fans will be disappointed that I will be putting a temporary stop to my hiatus. The reason for the break is for my health, after all, playing Dragon Quest for so long without moving from one spot can really hurt your back, so I need to take a short break. Also, I was starting to run out of money to buy food and Dragon Quest games, so they’re making me write for a little while so I can get paid again.”

Togashi assured his audience that this hiatus hiatus will not last long. “I only expect I’ll have to stop my hiatus for about 10, maybe 12 weeks. Just long enough to publish enough chapters to get another full volume out, then things will go right back to normal. I may even return to my hiatus for a week or two in between there, just to make sure that fans of my hiatus aren’t completely unsatisfied.”

“Long time fans of my hiatus have nothing to worry about, trust me. I’ve been having hiatuses for over half of my career at this point; it’s become the thing I’m best known for, a key part of my charm, and I have no plans of giving up on my hiatus any time soon. Rest assured that very soon I will start complaining about health issues and making excuses, and before you even know it I’ll be right back to doing nothing, just like usual. I have my legacy to look out for, you know?”

Source: animemaru

well It's just a prank bro, a prank bro, Just a test if you're dumb. you're lucky if you quoted or highlighted this shit
just like i Said ANN is the best source of your waifus

mapagpapatuloy naba ang hunter sabik na ko ehh

sana ipasa na lang nya sa ibang mangaka para matuloy lang nyahaha

ang tagal ng bakasyon ni Togashi-san ah, sana gumaling na sya ng tuluyan para wala ng hiatus, sana tumanda na sina Gon at Killua ala Shippuden :lmao:

Re: HunterXHunter [Manga] Returns with an anime this coming fall.

thanks ditto ts..! :salute::thumbsup:

ang dami ng naglabasan na bagong anime pero eto wala pang kaupdate update nakakabadtrip:upset:

woah .. chapter 350 RAW version

http://www.mangaice.com/hunter-x-hunter/350/

- - - Updated - - -

nagulat ako nung nagrefresh ako, hinihintay ko kasi one piece . tas biglang may hxh hahaha :lol:

Last edited:

Wow sana may video nadin.. ;)

mukhang focus kay kura"pico" ang kwento. wait nalang ng translation na may mag popost dito

Chapter 350

Chapter title: Prince

Between the 14th princes, six of them start an anonymous recruitment to serve each one of them as bodyguards.

To get closer Tserriednich, Kurapika needs to get hired, including himself as an applicant. Also, he invited to join some known people: His master Toka, Hanzo, Bashou, Senritzu, and even Bisuke.

When he went to the explanatory meeting, the prince involved in the meeting was Woble (the baby prince). Kurapika can't believe that a baby was the prince involved in his meeting. He thought was Halkenburg, the nineth prince. Also, the first prince don't need a bodyguard because he has a personal army to protect him.

Kurapika's master with 6th prince: Tayson
Bisuke with 13th prince: Marayam
Bashou with 7th prince: Luzurus
Senritzu with 10th prince: Kacho
Hanzo with 12th prince: Momoze

Credits to mangahelpers

re-read ko muna buong DC arc hahaha

Wowh thanks powh... ;)

Back
Top Bottom