Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Linux Section

mga sir meron po ako 2 hd ung C po nakainstall ung XP sa D naman po ay ginawa kung backup
Question po pwede po ba ako mag install sa D ng ubuntu kahit di ko burahin ung files ko sa D

:salute:

nice thread po ts.. very informative.. wala ako masyado background sa linux.. panu po mag dual boot?

Hi! I don't know if someone could help me. I want to port forward my Moodle in Ubuntu Linux so that I can access it from home. Is there anyone can help me to understand the process?
When I tried to access locally the Moodle, it's good. Local Ip address is 192.168.0.3. Accessing the moodle is 192.168.0.3/moodle. I configured already my iptables but still not accessible in my other network. I wanted to access it as 119.93.168.58/moodle. Here's my public ip address: 119.93.168.58. Kindly, if anyone could give me a step by step how to port forward my moodle server, I would be very thankful. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom