Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

myminicity.com

its_so_nice

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i found this game, or some sort of game.. anyways, its a cool page. you can build your own city and improve your community through your friends help. every time someone clicks on your page the population increases. and in time, your mini barn will then turn into a big city. i hope this thread is on the right section of the forum. if not please do move it.

btw, please visit my city http://december11.myminicity.com also, please leave your own city if ever you decided creating one. so that, i can also visit your page and we can help each other on developing and improving each others city =P.

Back
Top Bottom