Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

pa help naman po sa printer ko

nelarrr

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
pa tulong naman pls....kasi ang printer ko Epson L220 counter overflow errror maski gumamit ako ng resetter error padin anung dapit kung gawin?pls help me

---update---

hello po sa inyo na reset kuna ang L220 epson ko wic reset utility pero trial gamit ko mga 25 percent lang ata ang na reset mga ilang pages paba ma print nito?pa help naman..

---update---

Gudeve po sa lahat sinong may wic reset key dyan sa Epson L220 printer bibilhin kasi need na ma reset yung printer ko...pls. add me and pm me on fb....Dhodznel D. Mitmit name sa fb ko..thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom