Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ROOT][ROM][4.2.2][B3][GT-I9060][GRAND NEO] GenNxt Pre-Rooted Stock

iflux01

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
GENNXT PREROOTED ROM FOR GRAND NEO

GT-I9060

ABOUT THE ROM
Features :

-PreRooted
-Superuser
-Blotwares removed

Instructions:
1 > Download the ROM zip
2 > Extract it in your PC
3 > Download ODIN from HERE also extract it to your PC
4 > Put your fone in odin mode ( holding volume down , home button and power button simultaneously ) and connect it to your pc through data cable
5 > Place the ROM extracted file in AP column of PC ODIN
6 > Click START button in PC ODIN and wait till flashing completes ODIN shows RESET "PASS" and phone reboot automatically with pre-rooted firmware
7> ENJOY WITH ALL ROOT BENEFITS IN GRAND NEO:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Credits
Chainfire for SuperUser
vitseven for testing
Samsung

Please HIT THANKS!

Attachments

• IMG_20140323_150613.jpg
    IMG_20140323_150613.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20140323_151549.jpg
    IMG_20140323_151549.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
eto lang ba pwede gawin sa GT-i1960? hnd yata masyado na pansin ng mga developer ang unit na to.

eto lang ba pwede gawin sa GT-i1960? hnd yata masyado na pansin ng mga developer ang unit na to.

Di kasi known yung device natin kay root lang nagagawa. Pero may mga app naman for rooted phone na nag mu mod ng phone :)

tested na ba itong flashing na ito? sa XDA ito di ba? feedback naman kung working, flickering yung screen ng i9060 ko eh, baka makuha pa sa reflash...

BM na toh ka TS salamat ng madami ^_^

Back
Top Bottom