Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

TELEKINESIS and OTHER POWERS

Totoo nga ba ang mga ito???

• May mga nakagawa na ba nito???

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • May nagtagumpay ba sa mga gawaing ito???

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
practice practice lang yan :) may mga bagay kasi na totoo pero kailangan palabasin na hindi totoo :)

parang haki sa One piece :D

Last edited:
tk is true.. but you cant have it upto a very strong one unless you have a Demon Friend..
i have my tk since i'm in college times.. but i admit that it is an occult practice,, im a christian and if i continuing to practice tk
im very sure that im practicing also to walk away in Jesus.. and i cant have it anymore..

i descover that tk is a human sinful natural desire, to be JUST LIKE SUPER HUMAN or simply as GOD..
and thats the First sin of SATAN AND ADAM AND EVE,, thats Pride..
im practicing my OWN WILL, STRONG WILL in order to move something by your own force and mind over matter..
but the BIBLE never ever thought that.. and it is an occult,a witchcraft.. we must incline to the will of God no our own..

but now,, there is a consequences to that matter,, and i almost lost my Life.. because of that thing i mean tk

im felling tired always, felling dizzy,, and almost i going crazy,
every object that i focus into, are moving.. even motor,books, carpet, even spider on my room, devider, electric fan, but not as strong enough, even heavy things like
oven, and lastly, im able to move successfully a one BIG TRUCK.. and i know its imppossible for you to understand that, but im alive now and i tell you the truth,
even im in the street, every time i look into the street light it begun to bend,, even if it is too far... thats crazy but tue..

i realize, that these things tk. is not good, and never ever give Jesus glorification in my life..
and thats not good as christian,.. jesus said, every one who follows me, forsake every thing, and if you love your family morethan Jesus
you are not worthy of Him,, so also the tk.. it is one thing that keeping me to not to follow my savior, who saves me, from evrything...even SIN

thats my opinion.. and if you reading these..
and keep practising tk,and if you are a christian
then IT IS BETTER TO READ YOUR BIBLE THAN WAISTING YOUR TIME TO THAT WORTHLESS THING..

GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIENDS..

Last edited:
Pano po ba ang tamang pagmimeditate.. kasi kapag sinusubukan ko mag-meditate parang nababali yung leeg ko?? tnx:pray::kill::thanks:

Totoo po lahat ng ito pero it takes time... about 50 years worth of practicing.

Relax.
Meditation
Calm of mind
INNER PEACE! (yo).

99% true dis

tk is true.. but you cant have it upto a very strong one unless you have a Demon Friend..
i have my tk since i'm in college times.. but i admit that it is an occult practice,, im a christian and if i continuing to practice tk
im very sure that im practicing also to walk away in Jesus.. and i cant have it anymore..

i descover that tk is a human sinful natural desire, to be JUST LIKE SUPER HUMAN or simply as GOD..
and thats the First sin of SATAN AND ADAM AND EVE,, thats Pride..
im practicing my OWN WILL, STRONG WILL in order to move something by your own force and mind over matter..
but the BIBLE never ever thought that.. and it is an occult,a witchcraft.. we must incline to the will of God no our own..

but now,, there is a consequences to that matter,, and i almost lost my Life.. because of that thing i mean tk

im felling tired always, felling dizzy,, and almost i going crazy,
every object that i focus into, are moving.. even motor,books, carpet, even spider on my room, devider, electric fan, but not as strong enough, even heavy things like
oven, and lastly, im able to move successfully a one BIG TRUCK.. and i know its imppossible for you to understand that, but im alive now and i tell you the truth,
even im in the street, every time i look into the street light it begun to bend,, even if it is too far... thats crazy but tue..

i realize, that these things tk. is not good, and never ever give Jesus glorification in my life..
and thats not good as christian,.. jesus said, every one who follows me, forsake every thing, and if you love your family morethan Jesus
you are not worthy of Him,, so also the tk.. it is one thing that keeping me to not to follow my savior, who saves me, from evrything...even SIN

thats my opinion.. and if you reading these..
and keep practising tk,and if you are a christian
then IT IS BETTER TO READ YOUR BIBLE THAN WAISTING YOUR TIME TO THAT WORTHLESS THING..

GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIENDS..

i was about to download the files then nabasa ko yung message mo. Thanks.

i was about to download the files then nabasa ko yung message mo. Thanks.

totoo yung experience ko brad.. hindi ako nag sisinungaling,.. buhay ako na nag sasalita,, even sa panaginip, binabangungot padin ako nang konsensya ko bakit ko nagawa ang mga bagay na ito,.. ang sama ko,,.. bilang tao.. telekinisis ay toto,, according to the sceintest im not sure who, but the concept is the same as ISAAC NEWTON, or EINsTEIn, our body is composed of energy around us, maybe its the chakra, the magnetic force around our body is scattered once you able to manipulate that energy imean those magnetic force called chakra, it response to your critical thinking directly to your imagination, to your brain, and soul, but the consequence is worse, it will consume your soul, you fell dizzy all the time, felling hungry, and almost crazy,.. thats what i experience,, para sa akin praktice lang yun or experiment, kung totoo, at napatunayan ko, na totoo, and i began to think, maybe i can praktice it into maximum strength, at ginawa ko,, at hindi nakaya ng katawan ko,.. at nabasa ko na may limit pala ang magnetic force or hertz lang na kaya ng tao., and i quit until now,,... coz i feel bad,,.. LORD forgive me.. and im sharing it to all of you,, WAG NYO PONG SUSUBUKAN>>>>>>>>>>>>> KUNG GUSTO NYO DI MABALIW SALAMAT AT GOD BLESS TO ALL

may napanood at nabasa sa stanlee superhuman, mayroon ba kayong documentary ni Nina Kulagina napanood ko lang sa youtube. pero kung tatanungin mo ang mga eksperto sasabihin lang nila hindi ito nag exist ito. pabasa din ako thanks

gusto nyo matutu simulan mo sa kamay mo, manipulate your pulse,.. then proceed to psy wheel,, ganun lang,, at develop mo na lang,,,. try at your own risk bahala kayo,.. nakakasawa na ang tk,... kc hindi naman lumalakas ng subra, tsk... bahala kayo sa buhay nyo mga sir.. basta ang akin.. totoo ito kasi nagawa ko na,... kakainis lang sa mga taong di naniniwala,. o baka na inggit lang kayo,.. ,,.... ganyan talaga ang mga taong pag di nila na kaya sasabihing hindi totoo,.. hays kakaawa,.. share ko lang ,.. nung pinakita ko ang tk ko sa classmate ko,. subrang mangha sila, kc ang malaking bato gumalaw,.. hahahaha ,, sabi,, puta pari gumalaw talaga!!!! hahahha,... takot p ung iba,.. ung sabi pano un? hahahaha,,... pina kita ko lang kung gano kalakas ang imahinasyun at will ng tao,.. ganun lang ,.. pero ngayun ayaw ko na,.. nakakabaliw, pag marunong kana dahil sa panaginip di mo maiwasang gamitin parin.... gusto ko na kalimutan...

basta ito step ko.
1. manipulate your pulse heart beat, reverse the flow. or catch the flow,
2. meditation b? wag kayong maniwala sa mga taong may perfect meditaton daw sila, tanga ang pag tulog ang perfect
3. use psy wheel (pa search nalang sa mga di alam)
4. if you are successful at psi wheel.. next try, the light object like paper, candy rapper, even feather, or cotton or bulak kung baga ,
5. try in a glass of water na nakalutang n tooth pick or kapirasong pusporo, try mo ilipat sa kabilang side,..

note: makakaramdam ka ng parang pagbabago sa pag iisip at katawan mo, matulog ka at kumain ng madami. wag mag pagutom. kc nakakbaliw to,
isa pa ang energy na ginagamit mo ay directed by your brain, kaya brain ang masisira pag na pabayaan mo pagkain mo,.. at pag tulog,..
plsss,... pag di ka sure sa ginagawa mo wag mo nang ipag patuloy , kung nararamdaman mung na iipit na at umiiba na ang pakiramdam mo sa mga bungo, at buto, mo,
natural yun, pero kailangan mo mag pahinga,.. unang,
step, sa psi wheel palang pag na control muna ang ikot,.. ma aamaze ka, at mag iisip ka ng super natural, natural lang un,..pero wag kang magmayabang
ang bawat gawa mo ay may consequence,...

bahala na kayo,.. wala na akung masasabi pa.

basta ang last na pakiramdam mo, ay parang mababaliw kana,.. at ang lahat na makikita mo sa subrang lakas ng tk mo ay hindi muna ma control lahat ay kaya mo
nang pagalawin, un lang di kalakasan,.. pag may ng tk ng subrang lakas , na paka special muna,.. good luck..
at note; bahala kayo pinaunahan na kita.....

Back
Top Bottom