Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

TO ALL PISONET OWNER mag2lungan tau

wahahaha....=) pag need mo ng mag manage d2 lng ako

PISOPro Beta v1.0.2 by: AJCshop
Bug Fixed + additional download for MultiPC requires no shutdown

Requirements:
>USB Cutoff timer system
>USB Flash Drive

Procedure:

>Download PisoPro Installer.zip (Freeware) at pisopro.servegame.com
>unzip the PisoPro.zip at Drive C:\ (default drive/path)
>Run the RegAutorun.exe then click "Set to Autorun"
>Download AJCSHOP file (Checker) at <Clikc Here>
>Copy AJCSHOP file to USB (must be in drive F:) (if your USB drive falls in different Letter PM Me send you the link for other drive or path)
>Restart the your computer and lets the software do the work for you.

Features:
>Auto shutdown when no coin insert within 10mins (from bootup)
>Auto kill process when no left (approximatelly 1min to 2mins)
>Auto shutdown when no coin insert winthin 3mins to 4mins (after process kill)

*Note Scan the software first before the deployment (cyber space is not so safe)

Next project, PISOPro with mini game/file launcher

mukang ok 2 sir ah....kaso ung cut off ko sa VGA eh

sige antay ako ng feedback pag ok to ill support the guy who made it lol

isang maaus na software lng gaganda biz natin

nice thread gusto ko rin mag negosyo nito kaso lang wala ako sa pinas :( good luck sa mag uumpisa sana successfull kayo

yup successful naman sya sir.....kumukita ako ng 8k-10k monthly.....malinis na un....bayad na ako sa DSL and Kuryente

HEHEHE I BUILD MY OWN COIN BOX AND A TABLE :D FOR MY PISO NET 3units plang pero malakas nadin :D dali lang bmn bumio ng box BUDYET LANG PBLEMA AT COMMONSENCE dpat :D

Sir pwd po ba mkahngi ng diagram ng pagcoconnect ng peso net?

mga papz patulong naman.....hindi gumagana yong relay....hindi nag on yong monitor ko kahit may credit na.....tama naman pag kalagay ko nang connection nang relay....halos dalwang timer ko dito hindi rin gumagana..haiz patulong naman....eto yong timer ko
045540339_0438303606e2f33b38c13202a68d575fc54f9c255ca8f4e25.jpg

eto naman ang diagram na sinunod ko....
155s.jpg

ah ung cut off mo sa power cord ung akin kc napa ka simple ng piso net ko =)

Back
Top Bottom