Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] Repairing Corrupted RAR Archives with Recovery Record

^That means corrupted talaga yung na-download mo. Mag-download ka na lang ulit. ;)

Kuya nag extract ako ng file.. Using winrar ...how can i fix the Authenticity failed err0r? ..

sir maraming salamat ah hayzzzt buti na lang sa tut sir at d masayang mga na DL ko na

Sir saan banda na pagkatapos ng extract hindi mo ma-close yung window para makita na complete yung extracted file? :think:

^The extracted file will show up in the destination path that you set. By default, it will be set where your archives are located.

uo nga naman.... Matagal ko na din ginagawa to bago ko pa nakita tong thread... :lol:

thanks po otor... sobrang nakatulong po ang tut nyo...thanks again!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks for this helpful info. ;) Now I don't have to redownload if I have a corrupted RAR files. :)

i learned! :) buti na lng mg ganito pra hinde n mgdownload ng paulit ulit heheh:p

salamat dito bossing atlast na repair ko pa yung dati ko pang files na corrupted way back 2007 buti nlang binurn ko yun dati salamat ulit :clap::thumbsup::salute:

Back
Top Bottom