Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cherry Mobile "BLAZE" S180 User's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aug/12/13 [LED Light Controller App] Cherry Mobile "BLAZE" S180 User's Thread

master bakit natanggal ako sa blaze group? paki-accept na lang ako. thanks..

Re: [Updated 1/24/13] (New way to ROOT) Cherry Mobile "BLAZE

**:clap::clap::clap: Big Help to Sir Salamat po sa TUTz.. Good Job marami po kayo natutulungan gaya ko i follow the Procedures and BOOM!!! ayun back to sTock ROM na ang Blaze S180 ko:yipee::yipee::clap::clap:

Re: Aug/12/13 [LED Light Controller App] Cherry Mobile "BLAZ

Madi delete po ba ang phone memory pag inupdate sa jelly bean? Mari reset po ba ang mga data sa apps pag inupdate? :)

Last edited:

Na download mo ba yung PDanet?
Try mo i-open yung device manager mo, then uninstall mo yung driver ng phone mo, then reinstall mo. tapos restart ka.. then try mo kung detected na..

wala n po bng ibang way ng pgflash ng stock jb? .. d po kasi madetect ng laptop q ung blaze eh..:)) btw windows 8.1 ang os q. may effect b un? hehe

Madi delete po ba ang phone memory pag inupdate sa jelly bean? Mari reset po ba ang mga data sa apps pag inupdate? :)
Yes po., babalik po sa original state yung phone mo.

wala n po bng ibang way ng pgflash ng stock jb? .. d po kasi madetect ng laptop q ung blaze eh..:)) btw windows 8.1 ang os q. may effect b un? hehe

If di mo nainstall, it means di mo binasa at naintindihan ng maayos ang instructions kaya ganyan. I am also using windows 8.1

Yes po., babalik po sa original state yung phone mo.

If di mo nainstall, it means di mo binasa at naintindihan ng maayos ang instructions kaya ganyan. I am also using windows 8.1

May way po ba para masave yung mga data? Para hindi bumalik sa original state?

wala po. you really have to backup manullay your messages, contacts, calendars, etc.,..
Backing it up on google will be a lot of help.

- - - Updated - - -

wala po. you really have to backup manullay your messages, contacts, calendars, etc.,..
Backing it up on google will be a lot of help.

View attachment 145696

nasira ko ata phonr ko ..

INVALID IMEI ..

tulong nmn poh .. :(:help:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-01-01-00-08-18.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-01-00-08-18.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 4
Re: Flashing Cherry Mobile BLAZE to Stock "ROOTED" ROM

is this work ?
Flashing Cherry Mobile BLAZE

*This guide will help those who bricked their phones but the device is still detectable by the computer, those who have bootloop issues,
for those who have forced closed app issues and for those who want to get back the warranty of their Phones.
*This guide will help you to get back the stock ROM of your Cherry Mobile BLAZE.
The file that you will be using here is the Flash File that I have generated in my own Cherry Mobile BLAZE Phone
and thus may contain some on my personal files like contacts, messages, and the like so just please ignore or delete it by restoring factory data on recovery mode.
*This guide has been tested and proven by many of my subscribers.

*Please take note that the ICS ROM is already rooted. Meaning upon flashing, you'll notice that the SuperUser app is on our appdrawer. This is the main reason why I temporarily closed the thread last February 3, 2013, but I already fix the issue. Upon flashing this ROM, we need to flash a file via recovery to unRoot our S180 phone.

Requirements:
  1. Smart Phone Flash Tool v.3.1224.01
    If you are in JellyBean and want to restore to ICS,
    use this Smart Phone Flash Tool
    *I personally edited some library files here on this tool for it to work on Android running on Jelly Bean 4.1.2.
  2. S180 ICS Stock ROOTED ROM [527MB] || Part 1 || Part 2 ||
    *Rename the 2nd file then delete the "REMOVE-THIS-EXTENSION" extension.
  3. S180 Jelly Bean Stock ROM || Part 1 || Part 2 ||
    *Rename the 2nd file and delete the .exe extension.

Things to Remember:
>Please take note of the version of the SPFT which is version 3.1224.
This version according to it's description will work for MediaTek 6577. Using different version of SPFT will brick our phones.
Description:
>>SP Flash Tool v.3.1224.01 - the utility for flasing chinese MediaTek MT6516, MT6573, MT6575, MT6577 based Android smartphones.

http://www.sustainableguernsey.info.../12/Lets-Start-something-good-logo-SGB-em.jpg

1. Make sure to read the post very carefully.
  2. Download the Mediatek Drivers and the USB VCOM Drivers and install them.
    Just open the InstallDriver.exe.
    Refer to the guide below if the InstallDriver.exe didn't work:

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=767849&stc=1&d=1374319462 http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=767855&stc=1&d=1374319690
    To install the drivers, open each folder the folder of your OS, select all the Setup Information files (.INF), right-click,
    Select Install and wait for the pop-up informing that the operation was completed successfully.
  3. Check the file extension of the downloaded STOCK ROM files. Refer to the image below, then check if you really omitted the unwanted file extension.
    http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=771873&stc=1&d=1375331088

4. Download the the necessary requirements needed and extract them in your desktop.

>Stock Rom Files and their usage.
    http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=698578&stc=1&d=1359257609

5. Open the SPFT [Flash_Tool.exe] and connect your BLAZE to your computer using a USB Cable and make sure it is detected by the Flash Tool.

6. On the Flash Tool, click on Scatter-loading, and load the MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc scatter text file from the extracted S180 Stock ROM, and click Open.
    http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=698579&stc=1&d=1359257609

7. When the scatter file text has been loaded successfully click Download or press F9.
    http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=698581&stc=1&d=1359257609

There will be a Download warning, just select Yes.
    http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=698580&stc=1&d=1359257609

8. Wait for the SPFT to complete all of this download stages.
    You need to pull out the battery while the USB is connected to
    your BLAZE, then re-insert it (battery) for it to work.

9. Turn on your S180, then go Stock Recovery by holding Volume Up + Home + Power button together.
    Wipe Data/Factory Reset, then Wipe Cache Partition.... then Restart.

10. Wait for your device to boot.. and BOOM welcome to your the stock ROM!! [Again the ICS Rom is ROOTED already upon flashing]

If you think I helped you with your Cherry Mobile Blaze, please don't hesitate to send me donations. :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

I don't entertain tech support via PM so please just reply here in my thread. Thank you.

mga brad..patulong naman..blaze 180 user din ako..dito ko nalaman pano magroot..sa wakas rooted na blaze ko..KASO isang araw sa mesa di ko namalayan nabasa ng sabaw yong celpon ko pumasok dun sa connector ng battery eh naka charge pa naman yon nung time na yon..bigla na lng nag turn off celpon ko..sinubukan ko paandarin after na pinatuyo ko..umandar naman sya kaso namamatay din after makapag boot...mapapaandar mo naman sya after mga ilang minuto..sana matulungan nyo ako dito..mukhang HARDWARE nato..sana ma explane nyo lang kung bakit pa sya umaandar at namamatay uli kung meron man bumigay na part sa loob...maraming salamat mga brad..

Re: Cherry Mobile "BLAZE" S180 Official User's Thread

bagong tambayan tnx ts :dance:

tanong lang po,
pag itry ko po ba ung data repartition hack,
mabubura lahat ng laman ng phone ko?

yung jb stock rom files nung extract ko na my error '....either an unknown format or damaged' problem po neto?

update

ok na po pla na extract na dn hahays

Last edited:

tanong lang po,
pag itry ko po ba ung data repartition hack,
mabubura lahat ng laman ng phone ko?

Yes of course. Kasi po magfafactory reset po kayo dun eh.

yung jb stock rom files nung extract ko na my error '....either an unknown format or damaged' problem po neto?

ok na po pla na extract na dn hahays

Welcome. Pakibasa lang po ng maayos ang instructions, madali lang naman po makuha yan,

my other way ba ng pagbalik ng stock rom? hnd kasi madetect sa pc yung phone...split second detected then out

my other way ba ng pagbalik ng stock rom? hnd kasi madetect sa pc yung phone...split second detected then out

Then you are not reading and understanding my instructions very well kaya di detected.

Go back and try to read and understand everything.

Re: [Updated 1/27/13] (Stock ROM&TWRP) Cherry Mobile "BLAZE"

ayun!!! restart pc then follow instruction then boom back to stock rom tnx ts
sensya na sa istorbo :salute:

--update--
NO Service hahays help po?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom