Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GLOBE Mga Sir patulong naman po BM622i 2011

karaude

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Sinusubukan ko po kasing ireconnect yung BM622i 2011 ko may alam naman po ako kahit papano. Kahit anong palit ko ng MAC wala parin, connecting lang sya tapos napansin ko wala akong signal sa RSSI at CINR.

Eto po yung PIC. Sira po ba yung device ko? Salamat po sa mga tutulong.

View attachment 164524

Attachments

• adasdasd.png
    adasdasd.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 51
Change mac lang po yan, try to scan ng mac jan sa area mo then used it or snipe using that scanned macs via angry ip scanner po... I tried that and tested very well po sakin... Kung makakuha kayo working mac jan, paanakin nyu na ng marami...

Back
Top Bottom