Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

N82 User's Official Thread

Huhu. Wala na bang pwedeng gawin sa cellphone ko bakit unable to install not enough memory sa mga SELECTED apps...like skyfire and coreplayer.. hacked na ung phone ko v31 with helloOX .

sensya na kababalik ko lang from vl :) di pa rin ba to solved? nokia care ka nalang siguro:)

Kasi siguro wala masyadong problem sa phone natin di gaya ng iba. Hehe. Or busy pa tayo sa pagkalikot ng napakaraming features nito.

so true . if u check other n82 forum di rin masyado active, as far as i know its one of the most stable devices around ..nver had any problems sa device mismo...more of inquiries talaga bout 3rd party apps, modding, yun lang talaga ....:):)

uy bkb1, san ka nakabili ng 16gb microsd? n82 din ako eh, v31, pero d ko mahack... pwede paturo habang bakasyon? thanks and God bless! expect a reply from you bro!

uy bkb1, san ka nakabili ng 16gb microsd? n82 din ako eh, v31, pero d ko mahack... pwede paturo habang bakasyon? thanks and God bless! expect a reply from you bro!

sa ebay.

re hacking refer to the thread on Helloox you need to acquire first your cert and key file from the chinese site OPDA (check forums on tutorial in getting one) once you have the 2 files,sign helloox with a signing tool (eg binpda sis signer) once youve sign it install hello ox and the necessary rompatcher..then youre all set..you can install any unsigned app;)

actually havent used this method yet in my phone since i hacked my phone using the old method (fca rompatcher, secman, caps on caps off etc)eversince i got this last year..everytime i update fw my phone remains hacked(i can install any unsigned cracked app and i have read/write access to system files) :) but ive done the said procedure on a friends n96 and it worked very easy...thing is you need to req the 2 files from opda which takes about 24 hours(in my case):)

Last edited:
hello, paano po mag-format ng n82 na pati ung security code ay mabalik sa default na 12345? :)
nalimutan ko kasi ung security code ng n82 ko. thanks in advance :help: :yipee:

hello, paano po mag-format ng n82 na pati ung security code ay mabalik sa default na 12345? :)
nalimutan ko kasi ung security code ng n82 ko. thanks in advance :help: :yipee:

Had the same problems before. Nasolve lang ng masira 'daw' ang lcd ko while doing a firmware upgrade. Nokia Care not only replaced the lcd free of charge, upgraded na rin sa v31 and nareset na rin yung security code. But take note, di mo mare-reset yan sa simpleng firmware upgrade or master reset due to some kind of user data preservation thing. My advice would be to bring it to Nokia Care. Antay tayo, baka me iba pang mgsuggest like reflash or something.

ano na ngayong ang price ng n82?

^
^
^
the time i bought my fone it was priced

@ 16,800php (Black Ed.) - 5th Ave. SM Megamall

pero meron sana na 15.900php (Black Ed.) - Edgecom SM Southmall

pero naubusan ako ng stock...

too bad nga eh they told me if i could wait for a month

for restocking daw... eh nagmamadali ako hahaha... kaya yun...

kakainis nga nagkakaubusan ng N82 last month

i don't know if ngaun ganun p rin... :ranting:

kasi as far as i know only 2 Nokia Phones are released with

Xenon Flash (6220 classic and N82) lang.... :thumbsup:

All i can say is Nokia N82

is the perfect mobile gadget for me (for the mean time)

d ko na gaano nagagamit Ipod ko when commuting (hassle to bring 2 gadgets while travelling)

all i need is here...

-3.5mm jack (for music listerning)

-5mp Camera (capture memorable places and events in your life)

-with Xenon Flash (for dim-lit places such as bars, restos and night-outs)

-GPS Navigation (in case you need to find a specific place in outskirts of the city)

-Wi-fi (very useful sa Free WIFI Zones pra hnd mo na need mag UBT's)

-VideoCall Camera (for my Red Mobile sim doing videocalls for 0.50php/min)

-Expandable memory up to 16gb (no need for my Ipod Nano 16gb, it's my ultimate replacement)

=================================================================

What more can i ask for? hahaha... i am not a exec businessman so i don't need e-series.!

hi im new here.. penge po sana ng link kung san mababasa yung pang hahack sa firmware ng n82.

thanks in advance po

and before i forget.. ano po version ng sybian app natin? s40?s 60? s80? s90?

baka merong gusto dyan:

swap
my 5320 complete, red (bought last dec 2008 with receipt)
and
white phat psp with 4gb and accesories

to your

n82

:)

paano na ba maghack ng v31? kakaupdate ko lang eh.. tapos nagrequest na din ako ng certificate and keys.. may iba pa bang ways?

thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup:

^
^
^
I suggest na magpa-reprogram ka na lang sa mga tech sa
tiangge at least you can wait for it...

you can choose whether you want a legal one or
edited version (for those locked to one network only)

cost around 200-300php lang naman better than leaving your fone
for a couple of days may other option ka naman...

wala lang still up to you :rofl:

Lamang lang na "kaunti" n82 nyo! ahaha! ang sakit sa kamay nyang keypad nyo, tulad yan sa se k550i eh! ahahaha.. walang magagalit ha.. pareho lang tayo ng kompadre noh. si manong carl zeiss..

Back
Top Bottom