Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Online Dating, SOULMATES" (for singles 22 and above)

ay naku purple kaw ha.. ako eh inaano mo ..ha wag ganun..nang aano ka eh.. jokes :P

panjo hindi ba ito yung single thread? nasan na yun?

chelshie peace. :Dv
Just want you to be happy. Don't be too serious. :excited:

lol purple..hahahha kaya nga jokes eh... kaw nmn anyways ty ..

oo nga ryan.. hay naku... yang mga nang iwan sa atin na yan... hmmmmmm...

sila ang nawalan.... hindi tayo

Ryan: Ha? Hindi ah. Last month my bf and I broke up.
I know it's hard, pero wala na. We have no choice but to move on.
Being happy is the greatest and effortless revenge para sa mga taong nakasakit sakin. :D :beat: You should be happy too.

Chelshie - iknowright? :D
Di bale, pag nakahanap ka dito .. ako ang unang papalakpak. :clap: hehe.

purple yung nagtatago sa katauhan ni mask rider black or kamen rider,secret lang natin yan ha..

nickname:jmlhstr29 dito yun
sex:male straight
loc:batangas city
work:student
describe yourself: artistic, god fearing, believes in marriage before sex, im stick to one, im already married to engineering, my mistress is photograpy and drafting and drawing. i like lines and numbers like science and physics and reality, furthermore im a very simple guy
likes/dislikes: i like latest gadgets, but dnt have any, but i know all about them.
preferred partner: god fearing, simple, believes what i believe to god, mabait, mahinhin

hindi ako perfect, and im kinda tahimik. know more about me..let us meet! and i'll show you not just a world but a whole new galaxy! i guarantee it!
[email protected] fb accnt

sana walang scam dito

nickaname-Dhex
age-25
Work-Computer Tech. Diocese of Bataan
About me- simple 5'5 moreno,joker kalog
like-simple lng honest,ska ung masarap kausap at ksma
Dislike: sinungaling unfaithful maarte

papost po baka sakaling mabasa ng soulmate ko
NICKNAME:ask me :)
SEX: female
WORK:government employee
DESCRIPTION: height 5 flat(true yan pmpl) chubby pero bagya lang hehe...simple lang, mejo makulit minsan, im fun to talk to daw pero ewan ko lang...siguro pag nakamood hehe
LIKES: a guy who knows the meaning of responsibility, guy with sense of humor
DISLIKES: nang-iiwan, yung parang babae pag sumumpong, yung moody, irresponsible, immature, super serious
PREFERRED PARTNER: 2 to 5 years older than me...yung taong masayahin, yung pwede mkipagsabayan sa kulit ko, yung kaya kong patawanin pag sad ako, yung me stable na work sana...yung mamahalin ako ng higit sa pagmamahal ko sa kanya...

paorder nga po ng soulmate yung panghabang buhay...yung kaya kong mahalin sa kabila ng imperfections ko... (ayun eh...)

Back
Top Bottom