Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PHOTOGRAPHY thread

Re: { PHOTOGRAPHY } thread

2074149_adlmntz013_m.jpg

boy pickup

2077165_dilsxy0126_m.jpg

metal ball

2079312_hjlmpuz569_m.jpg

unwanted

2085551_bdhlmotyz1_m.jpg

waat yaa dooing?

2085550_eghkmpsx49_m.jpg

pintura

2088302_fijmnov369_m.jpg

rider

@jome: nice pix bro, though kindly resize your pix sa 1024 px (longer side) para mas mabilis na magload yung mga images... kindly read na din yung nasa first page for more info ^^.. btw, medyo tabingi lang yung horizon sa second picture mo ... pwede mo itong ma correct sa kahit anong image editor :) keep on shooting ^^

It's been awhile since i last shared my pictures here.. However, last weekend, i had the chance to go out of town with some photographer buddies and our destination was at Nagsasa Cove, a hidden(?) small beach front along the coastlines of Zambales. We traveled around 4 hours from Dagupan City (our starting point) just to reach the place. Anyway, if you want to read more about Nagsasa Cove, you may want to visit the travelguide here: http://www.lakwatsero.com/destinations/nagsasa-cove/

well, here are some pictures that i took... more pictures will be posted soon ^^

image_t6.jpg

image_t6.jpg

image_t6.jpg

image_t6.jpg

image_t6.jpg

20161113nc999981.jpg

20161113nc9999142.jpg

rawen75.jpg

alvin742.jpg

Nata Panalo ito.. :thumbsup:

Ano ba ang tinatawag na "Photography" para inyo?

share for today

have a blessed sunday to everyone :salute:

6332118446_f859956345_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom